TV shows you watch over and over again

brenchill

Does anyone else have a TV show they just put on in the background while you're doing other things?  A lot of people I speak seem to always have Friends on, because they are so familiar with it.

Mine is Only Fools and Horses.  I must have seen every episode 30+ times, but I never get bored of it and it always makes me laugh!

• Like 1

Only Fools is one of mine too...

If that's not on, it's usually Family Guy or South Park.

That said, Traffic Cops seems to be on my TV a lot more than it probably should be at the moment.

• Like 2

Bob's Burgers is my go-to. Doesn't matter which episode, which season, or why. Cleaning my room and I want some background noise? Bob's. Feeling shitty and down? Watch a few episodes. Nothing else on TV? Throw on some Bob's, because why not.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Benji said:

Friends, Scrubs, Archer, It's Always Sunny.

Basically most 30 minute comedies that I like.

Same here. I watch Seinfeld and Friends re-runs everyday, despite seeing each episode at least twenty-some times. I watched Community when it originally aired, but I'm now going back and watching it all again on Hulu, so I'd count that too.

Parks and Recreation too. I've seen everything barring the last season maybe 7 or 8 times, I've seen the last season twice, at least.

Also Justice League and the Avengers, both super fun animated series to watch again and again.

I used to watch the first three seasons of Modern Family all the time too, I probably should again, just to remind myself how good it used to be.

The Office (US)

The Simpsons occasionally

Friends because it's always on Comedy Central and very difficult to avoid (although I do enjoy the show)

Always Sunny

Parks and Rec

Arrested Development

I think that's all of them. Maybe.

EDIT: No. I'm wrong. Alan Partridge. Any Alan Partridge series, I've probably seen them all at least 10 times by now, and I only started watching them relatively recently (maybe 3 or 4 years ago).

Just now, Owen said:

Eh, maybe as long we pretend anything post-VI didn't actually happen...

The most recent series was pretty good, I thought. And I'm someone that thinks the first two series are the best.

Regardless, Dave Lister is my moral compass. 

I've probably watched the first three season of Girls four times by now. Really great stuff. 

All of those NBC comedies are really great rewatch value - Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, the Office. 

If its just a show I put on in the background while I do other things, then the obvious answer is Raw every Monday night :lol:

Sometimes I'll have Conan or How I Met Your Mother on in the background too, though I usually just sit down and watch those.