Chart Wars 3

FLiam

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it is running without problems for me (haddent had one error ore shutdown sinc 1.0.7) and i am in the beginning of 2007 *shrugs shoulders*

especialy on pc there is a differenc betwen a final game and a final patch (if you ask me, otherwise prittymuch no pc game ever gets a final version)

Guest bukkake bandit

well it is running without problems for me (haddent had one error ore shutdown sinc 1.0.7) and i am in the beginning of 2007 *shrugs shoulders*

especialy on pc there is a differenc betwen a final game and a final patch (if you ask me, otherwise prittymuch no pc game ever gets a final version)

I'm getting fucking pissed here, I make all the neccasary steps in creating an original band, artists, etc. And then when I click which label i want them in, and start a new game, they are NEVER in the list as a band (though it does count them) and I can never acess a panel for them, but I continuiously get album updates on them, so I know they exist.

:angry:

Guest The Real Deal

Its ultra-buggy mate, not worth the hassle in my eyes.

I don't want to spend anoyther hour oging through 2 months till my album is released and a few weeks before it happens I get a RTE.

Edited by The Real Deal

its weird i hear about everyone having alot of errors with this game. I have the suckiest computer witht eh suckiest operating system(WinME) and I have yet to have errors with new update. if you are ading stuff via the editor i suggest going to the message board and look at the topic where member Dave goes in depth on how to add things in the editor. if you mess somethign up as of now you'll have to reinstall the game.

its weird i hear about everyone having alot of errors with this game. I have the suckiest computer witht eh suckiest operating system(WinME) and I have yet to have errors with new update. if you are ading stuff via the editor i suggest going to the message board and look at the topic where member Dave goes in depth on how to add things in the editor. if you mess somethign up as of now you'll have to reinstall the game.

Same here, although I have Win98 and probably a bit better specs. The only time I ever got any RTEs was when the window was open in the background and it wasn't showing on the toolbar and I kept trying to start a new game, but that was resolved quickly.

I have completed a 'bidding war' scenario for CW3! All of the bands are unsigned! The top 6-8 labels and lowest 4-6 labels are the only ones left in the game. The loading time in the beginning is faster as well by far.

http://uracing.uncensored-network.com/CW Bidding War.rar

All of the discs had to be wiped clean so there will be no charts for the first little while.

Guest The Real Deal

I'll give it a go mate thanks very much for that. Looks awesome.

I downloaded the latest update and so far im very pleased with the lack of bugs. I haven't came across any RTE's yet *Crosses Fingers*.

Enrique Iglecias new album "Garcia" pulled in a whopping 38,987,652 million in 4 weeks and is still number 1 all over the world.

Fuck Justin Timberlake has just died in a plane crash, weeks before his album was set to come out.

Will it still come out? Will it sell more?

*shakes fist*

I gave him an astronomical budget...

And does anyone else's game crash at the Grammy's? It just says "Now we will award the best album, however this year we won't" or something and Run Time Errors.

Edited by fineintent