UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

"The immigration rules clearly state that non-EU nationals who have received a custodial sentence of less than 12 months within the last five years will be refused on criminality grounds."

11 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

not necessarily.  

if we win both games we're pretty likely to go through, as Leverusken have to play Monaco in their last game. 

we've been shite though in the CL, need a good performance and result tonight. 

Yeah. I just saw that Leverkusen got pegged back at the end so a draw doesn't mean a guaranteed exit as it would have before. It's coming together a bit for you. Hope you get through.

that not a stamp on Kane?

Other than that Son chance (also wtf Son) we've done nothing. It's been pretty shit. Harry Winks has been alright, Hugo's been fantastic, great penalty save. 

Monaco deserve to be ahead, but I guess we're still in it for now. Our troubles in Europe don't really make sense, maybe it's the pressure? Either way, hope it changes. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

that not a stamp on Kane?

Other than that Son chance (also wtf Son) we've done nothing. It's been pretty shit. Harry Winks has been alright, Hugo's been fantastic, great penalty save. 

Monaco deserve to be ahead, but I guess we're still in it for now. Our troubles in Europe don't really make sense, maybe it's the pressure? Either way, hope it changes. 

Decent penalty save but it was weak by Falcao. You need to either give Son a bollocking or sub him off, he's been useless. I still reckon Spurs will nick this somehow. 

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

Decent penalty save but it was weak by Falcao. You need to either give Son a bollocking or sub him off, he's been useless. I still reckon Spurs will nick this somehow. 

Yeah, I think everyone needs a blocking. It's crazy how awful we are when Dembele isn't on song. 

Thing is, Son was awful for the 10 minutes we brought him on for on Saturday. He lost the ball on every occasion -- and then he creates two goals in the last two minutes. He can make stuff happen. 

We do have decent subs on the bench. I think with the space on the pitch, Sissoko could be one to turn to. He'll probably be shit, though. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Yeah, I think everyone needs a blocking. It's crazy how awful we are when Dembele isn't on song. 

Thing is, Son was awful for the 10 minutes we brought him on for on Saturday. He lost the ball on every occasion -- and then he creates two goals in the last two minutes. He can make stuff happen. 

We do have decent subs on the bench. I think with the space on the pitch, Sissoko could be one to turn to. He'll probably be shit, though. 

ding ding ding

could say the same for everyone other than Lloris and maybe Kane & Winks. 

boo.