UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

The hilarity of Cavani going down after receiving a wee nudge and the commentator bemoaning him diving is not lost on me. 

I have no idea how Arsenal are winning this match, they've been very poor with some really sloppy passing. 

Just now, Sam said:

The hilarity of Cavani going down after receiving a wee nudge and the commentator bemoaning him diving is not lost on me. 

I have no idea how Arsenal are winning this match, they've been very poor with some really sloppy passing. 

If it stays like this then it is a robbery. 

8 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Do you mean first season in the CL for Pochettino and a few of the players? Cause Tottenham were in the Champions League under 'Arry a few years ago. 

I mean the first season in the CL for Pochettino and most of the players. Not a single player who played in 'Arry's CL campaign is still at the club.

24 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I mean the first season in the CL for Pochettino and most of the players. Not a single player who played in 'Arry's CL campaign is still at the club.

Really? That's mad. Not even some of the youth players?

Just now, Mad Jack said:

Walker and Rose both played in the Prem, but not the CL. They're the only first team players still there.

And Harry Kane, I think. But he was probably on loan to us at the time >_>

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I'd looked at that City team before putting my acca on. Are ties in the group decided on head to heads? If not Pep's taken a bit of a gamble on Barca doing him a favour. Might as well have played Aguero...

Edit: As you were.

43 minutes ago, Colly said:

Wish I'd looked at that City team before putting my acca on. Are ties in the group decided on head to heads? If not Pep's taken a bit of a gamble on Barca doing him a favour. Might as well have played Aguero...

Edit: As you were.

City will finish 2nd no matter what happens tonight, as head to heads are the deciding factor, yes.

Still expect them to go on and win this game regardless. Celtic are shite.