UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

Don't even support a team in the Champions League and this thing managers insist on doing a lot these days of playing a different keeper in the Champions League, even if their first choice is undeniably miles better, is still so fucking wildly infuriating to me.

Just fucking play Cech you silly bastard. 

God, Wenger being frustrating has taken some of the shine off my goal this evening.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Fuck off. The ref didn't cause us to lose the tie but he's absolutely ruined any sort of a game we had tonight.

I'm sorry Senpai, if it wasn't for the dodgy decisions you would have won, Nerf. I mean, Kaney. 

9 minutes ago, MDK said:

I'm sorry Senpai, if it wasn't for the dodgy decisions you would have won, Nerf. I mean, Kaney. 

I know you're trying to be a wind up and that's cool but seriously, we were winning the game and defending well and actually attacking well. It's silly to say the decision didn't attacking the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Kaney said:

I know you're trying to be a wind up and that's cool but seriously, we were winning the game and defending well and actually attacking well. It's silly to say the decision didn't attacking the game.

Oh, I stopped watching the match a while ago. I'm just here to wind you up. I'm watching highlights of when England were good. Currently in the middle of Mike Bassett: England Manager

I agree about the frustration over the red card, under the old rules I think he would have gone but now a yellow seems fair. That said, after that Arsenal completely went to shit and were really amateurish at the back making it really easy for Bayern to rip them apart. 1-1 with 10 men and Arsenal could have shown some pride and fight but really it was shambolic. 

• Like 1