UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

I feel I shouldn't be impressed that they actually posted that at 9:50pm rather than just at any arbitrary time...but I am.

Ruthless German efficiency.

Duties include booking First class airline tickets for Mr. A. Sanchez and family to Paris in the summer.

24 minutes ago, Handsome Gazz said:

Ruthless German efficiency.

Duties include booking First class airline tickets for Mr. A. Sanchez and family to Paris in the summer.

Duties limited to national travel only between March and September.

Supposedly Sanchez was smirking on the bench everytime Bayern scored last night.

I can understand wanting to leave because of wage demands and trophy aspirations going unfulfilled, but how does it get so bad you're pleased to see your team getting a tanking?

6 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Supposedly Sanchez was smirking on the bench everytime Bayern scored last night.

I can understand wanting to leave because of wage demands and trophy aspirations going unfulfilled, but how does it get so bad you're pleased to see your team getting a tanking?

I've been at games when we've taken a right spanking and I've resorted to laughing when the 4th or 5th goes in. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kaney said:

9 minutes ago, MDK said:

I've been at games when we've taken a right spanking and I've resorted to laughing when the 4th or 5th goes in. 

Obviously don't know if you can relate it to Sanchez's attitude or not but Myke is right. There's times I've laughed loads at us playing. Several times this season...perfect example was Swansea at home. 

First half all the ball not doing anything with it. Second half, Swansea have their first two attacks and score of them both. We make it 2-2, I gain hope and believe we'll win it and the momentum is on our side...Swansea score. 

I think perhaps it may be unfair to assume Sanchez is laughing at Arsenal. Sturridge looks like a right moody cunt 24/7 doesn't necessarily mean he is moody at that time. It doesn't look good though I agree. Doesn't help the fact we live in a social media age and a minute after something has happened it'll be on twitter/Facebook/reddit etc of "SANCHEZ LAUGHING AT ARSENAL HAHAHA"

• Like 1

Barca vs PSG is free to watch on the BTSport website tonight. Could be a bit tasty.

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Obviously don't know if you can relate it to Sanchez's attitude or not but Myke is right. There's times I've laughed loads at us playing. Several times this season...perfect example was Swansea at home. 

At a certain point you just laugh in disbelief. Doesn't mean you hate the club its more of a "Oh well OF FUCKING COURSE" and you either laugh or cry.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Baddar said:

If Barca go go a few goals up at HT it could be really interesting. Think they'll win 3-1 and fall short though. 

I'm thinking that Barca will get it to 3-0 and it will be flappy popper time about 5 minutes from the end, they get a dodgy penalty and Messi skies it into the crowd. 

Shit, what would happen if PSG just didn't show up and took a 3-0 defeat by default?

42 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I put a fiver on Barca to qualify at 17/2 - and a quid on them to qualify with Messi and Neymar to score at 14/1.

So I lose £6 basically. :shifty:

Stuck a cheeky quid on Barca to go through. 8.00 (because I hate using fractional odds).