EFL Cup 2016/17

Lineker

Beyond Harsh on Southampton that, no excuses for officiating that poor in a cup final. If it wasn't for Ibra, Southampton would have won that game, he's something else and drags teams into games, he's been and done it everywhere and still gets overlooked.

I know he's club captain but like fuck should Rooney be leading the team up the stairs and holding the trophy up first. 

Don't be looking so glum Mourinho fucking hell....wanker

Honestly wouldn't trust the officials to actually follow them still. A lot of them hide behind the "open to interpretation" loophole already when it comes to decisions and if they want to they'll find a way out of it. I'd just like them to essentially have an interview and explain any controversial decisions as a start. Granted they'd come out as either cheating or inept and lose their jobs but if I cost a company millions with bad decisions I'd expect to lose my job too.

Typical United really, don't play well and win a trophy :). That cross from Herrera seemed to slow time down, it just hung there and I was celebrating before Zlatan even touched it as it just had goal written all over it. Credit to Southampton, they were the better team, but ultimately the only thing that matters in a final is winning it and with Ibrahimovic in the team we just seem to edge games we don't deserve to win now, which is fantastic!