EFL Cup 2016/17

Lineker

51 minutes ago, MDK said:

Alright, that chant is pissing me off so much that I really want Hull to win. Especially since they chanted through the Ryan Mason clapping.

Why what happened?

Also tbf to United with that penalty, if Huddlestone got one I thought Smalling should have got one. Not complaining like <_<

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

What chant is it?

EDIT: Oumar Niasse just scored!? Am I reading alt-facts on the BBC!?

Woke up this morning feeling fine
I've got United on my mind
Now Jose got us playing the we should
Something tells me I'm in for something good

Now, the chant itself isn't that bad. But it was constant for the first half and United were playing shit. And I don't think Mancs are capable of irony. 

• 5 weeks later...

Wait...Southampton are playing in this game too? 

From all the adverts prior to this game I thought it was just Man Utd and Mourinho in the cup final.  Doesn't surprise if Southampton are getting valid goals taken away from them. 

Weird match, we've not played well yet lead 2-1, I'll take that. However I do worry that Southampton are a lot fresher than we are and that could tell in the second half. (Mind  they've been running around like mad men in the first half whilst the United players do their usual waltz around so perhaps they'll have run themselves into the ground.)