The Flash-Arrow Mafia Signups

50 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I'm going to take myself out of this. People seem to have less fun when I play and that's not my intention at all, but it is what happens.

:(

Hopefully we can get more people to play then, I don't want my first Mafia game in years to be over too quickly!

I'll probably be lynched on the first day now I've said that!

I also agree with Benji!

Edited by Marcos

40 minutes ago, Benji said:

Nah, it's not you pizza, it's EWB as a whole. For some reason people are just afraid of doing the wrong thing. It's a game, it's a bit of fun, let your hair down and take a risk.

It's that, but I'm absolutely overbearing. I lead a bad lynch, then I lead the next lynch anyways because I feel if I don't, nobody else will. It doesn't matter whose fault it is, Pizza picks a player, town argues for a bit then lynches that player, regardless of result Pizza picks another player isn't fun for anybody, including me, but I have a hard time not taking the lead. Maybe without me sucking up all the oxygen, other players will take chances. And then games might get fun again and then I can come back without worrying that if I don't lead every lynch, no lynches will happen.

I apologise guys. I had some balancing issues to sort out, and I didn't get a chance to sit down at all yesterday.

Game will be started today. Wife has work all day and I'll be at my PC ignoring my kids anyway. :lol: