Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

1 minute ago, Avenged said:

In terms of custom stuff, is it easy enough to do yourself? Or complex enough I'd need to wait for smart people to make stuff?

Easy to learn, even the masters are still learning. Dive in!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avenged said:

So this is my first fire pro. 

In terms of custom stuff, is it easy enough to do yourself? Or complex enough I'd need to wait for smart people to make stuff?

Pretty simple. Only difficult thing is logo making, at least going off Fire Pro Returns, so you'd need to wait for others to do that. Everything else is easy to learn like ORO said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avenged said:

Thank you! Had no idea 'missions' was training. Would have found it eventually but thanks for the heads up :) 

Yeah it's kind of new in this game - I wouldn't say that it teaches you absolutely everything, but it's better than "LIGHT" "MEDIUM" etc. :P

It'll help you hammer out the timing and the idea that you need to start with light things, move up to medium and then do strong attacks and the spacing you'll need to figure out. It doesn't really tell you things like needing to breathe to get your stamina back and fails to mention holding directions for different moves until later but still it'll get you most of the way there.

• Like 1

Just now, Apsham said:

In what sense? Seems about standard to me.

I was just coming back to say; ignore me. The tutorial gives you the instructions wrong. It says after you whip them into the corner to just hit Run, but you have to hit the same direction + run. I thought I was going nuts. <_<