Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Oh yeah, the corner stuff is pretty specific. The tutorial also messed up when telling you to do top rope moves - it says initially you can press the button with left, right or up but it doesn't count it up you do up because that's for the avalanche specific training that follows it.

18 minutes ago, Meacon said:

It's just slow. It's six years old. :o 

Mine us a tad older but it's a Dell so it seems like the actual computer has held up well while the casing broke apart. I'll see about trying this game out. Hope it works because I loved FPR.

For those worried, I'm running the game on a 10 yr old HP laptop. Only change I've made to this beast was add more RAM which for some reason the laptop has stopped recognising and it's running on 2GB of RAM atm.
What I have learned from the Mission Mode is that my timing is either really terrible or I'm so trained to the WWE games that I have my timing set to before they connect.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Sean O'Game said:

For the record, for those who don't know; Mission Mode is required to play through to unlock everything for Edit Mode.

Whaaat :(

Also, if anyone wants a fictional dude to work matches with: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972984656

If I plug a third party PS3 controller in will the game recognize it without me having to set the controls? It'll take forever to set it up manually.

Just finished downloading it and did a few training sessions.  Man, I have a lot to forget from the WWE 2K style of gameplay, but so far I really like it

Edit:  Is there a story mode or anything?  How are women worked in?  I've seen Sasha and Alexa on Steam Workshop so I'm curious

42 minutes ago, Lint said:

Just finished downloading it and did a few training sessions.  Man, I have a lot to forget from the WWE 2K style of gameplay, but so far I really like it

Edit:  Is there a story mode or anything?  How are women worked in?  I've seen Sasha and Alexa on Steam Workshop so I'm curious

The difference between male and female characters is effectively cosmetic. The biggest change would be animations for certain Danshoku Dino spots.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, =BK= said:

If I plug a third party PS3 controller in will the game recognize it without me having to set the controls? It'll take forever to set it up manually.

I use a ps3 controller but I run it through the xbox configuration so microsoft recognises a controller but as xbox. if that makes sense.

Can;t remember how I did it. I just know it was connected without motion joy.

guys

BOBBY BOBBY.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apsham said:

Do the training missions?

I did mission mode up to the one where you have to win a match by diving to the outside and there were no instructions and I couldn't figure out how to do it. :( Admittedly it was 3am.

• Like 2

throw the opponent to the floor (run button while grappling near ropes), run the ropes, hope the opponent stands dazed and hit circle.

there's a bit of timing involved as it's a Sasuke Special, but you don't have to be near the middle of the ring like in say No Mercy.