Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

7 hours in, and I'm no closer to finishing my 64 man G1 Climax style league yet. Kurt Angle is in the lead with 12 points in Block A, Eddie Guerrero has 10 in Block B but Test is gaining on him with 8 points.

This is game is going to consume my life, I can tell.

• Like 2

I'm going to do a film test here soon - I want to run a monthly Brawl 4 All tournament. The random pairings on this test one I'm watching now ended up pretty mental - I just watched Samoa Joe vs. Masato Tanaka, Misawa decimated Seth Rollins and now it's Punk and Ryback. ?

I'm really hoping that they can get a management type of mode included for the PS4 launch. Fire Pro has always been to gameplay what TEW and EWR have done for me in regards to the back end stuff of the wrestling business. The perfect video game for me would blend the two. As it is, even without a management mode, being able to simulate matches in Fire Pro World and use them as the basis for match writing in a TEW Diary would be fantastic.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

I'm really hoping that they can get a management type of mode included for the PS4 launch. Fire Pro has always been to gameplay what TEW and EWR have done for me in regards to the back end stuff of the wrestling business. The perfect video game for me would blend the two. As it is, even without a management mode, being able to simulate matches in Fire Pro World and use them as the basis for match writing in a TEW Diary would be fantastic.

Didn't they have a mode like that in Fire Pro Returns? I swear they did - you ran a card and you were graded on the matches and whatnot. It was kind of basic, but it was something.

It was called Match Maker mode. Wiki says, "the player must book shows and try to get a good grade on the shows based on crowd reaction." I remember it, because I always sucked at it.

It wasn't that good. You couldn't use edits, only the wrestlers and promotions in the base game because they had their prices set.

Son of a god damn bitch. Bought it, installed it, open it, immediate "FireProWrestling.exe has stopped working".

3 minutes ago, Meacon said:

What a roller coaster of emotions the last fifteen minutes have been!

It's installing on my desktop right now. I might cry if it crashes this time.