Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Oh lord, now the game is straight up giving me the "pad is not connected nonsense. I feel like this will make me angry all over again before anything gets sorted. 

I just simmed the first match of a Barbed Wire Deathmatch tournament. Total dream match. Matt Riddle vs. Krusty the Clown. Krusty put up a hell of a fight. Took about 15 minutes, although only 55% match rating. 

EDIT: Ishii vs. Aleister Black is the next match. What the fuck that sounds amazing.

It works! It works! It's a tad bit slow but I imagine they'll work a bit more on optimization before it's all done. Two missions in and I'm having FUN !

• Like 4

Well that fun lasted ten minutes. Once there's a crowd and ref it runs so, so slow. 

OK, through some meddling with my computer settings I got the game to a workable pace. Had to disable sounds and music but that's fine, I wanted this as a podcast listening game.

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

OK, through some meddling with my computer settings I got the game to a workable pace. Had to disable sounds and music but that's fine, I wanted this as a podcast listening game.

You could also try making the FPWW Process high priority so the CPU is more focused towards the game rather than any background thing that might be running.

Since the logic bug has been fixed now, have you guys noticed if the workshop edits have been updated? I held off subscribing to them until this was fixed but not sure if the bug affected the upload or the download.

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

You could also try making the FPWW Process high priority so the CPU is more focused towards the game rather than any background thing that might be running.

Since the logic bug has been fixed now, have you guys noticed if the workshop edits have been updated? I held off subscribing to them until this was fixed but not sure if the bug affected the upload or the download.

I do that with any game I play before I even try anything.

23 minutes ago, Rocky said:

The publisher has to update them manually.

Wow this game is awesome. I downloaded a bunch of wrestlers, not really any specific era/promotion/faction just a bunch of ones I like. Anyway, started doing a 32 man tournament to crown a world champion. I'm playing as Shinsuke Nakamura and some of the best parts so far have been watching the other matches. Stone Cold beat HHH after 16 minutes and I literally marked out when he finally hit the stunner. Good $20 spent. 

Samoa Joe and Ric Flair just put on a classic. It actually made me want a real match between the two of them at their peaks. 

Also, Rusev vs Hawk looks brutal.

Edited by edcq1987
  • Like 1

Has anyone else had luck with online?

Both of the matches Meacon and I just tried were weird - in the first one I left the ring and got counted out on his screen even though I never left the ring and fought for 3 minutes more. :P

EDIT: Yeah we tried two more after that - we got disconnected or desynced both times.