Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Is there a "complete" WWE collection around? I'm holding off until I find a good one. Though I do like the guy who's created brand separate collections. Keeping my eye on them.
My WCW game has nearly cracked 100.

Also is it worth putting a stable together for a tag team? i.e Faces of Fear, Wrath & Mortis etc Does it have an effect on the match being in the same stable?

It's not a collection, but I have like 99% of the current RAW/SD rosters. All I did was pull up Wikipedia, split screen it, and individually search each wrestler. I did the same thing for NXT and the Hall of Fame. I know I'm missing Darren Young and like, Kalisto, or something. And a few guys that didn't have logic yet (Corbin specifically I remember).

The only promotions I did actual stables for were New Japan and All Japan, and the latter only had one. Everybody else went into a neutral stable, A-Z.

So far, I have RAW, SD, NXT, WWE HOF, New Japan, All Japan, NOAH and I have the Big Japan roster sitting in the retired slots right now because I got tired last night. After that, there's a pretty complete collection of Dragon Gate I'm going to get, then I'll probably start on the independent scene.

• Like 1

Now that a week has passed the top collections of the past week are far better. There's a really good start to a WWF New Era one and a great looking set of NWA workers. Probably best to look for collections that are a single person putting out quality work - some of the ones that are amalgamations make it harder to figure out if the workers have logic and a moveset or stupidly high point levels.

4 hours ago, Apsham said:

Now that a week has passed the top collections of the past week are far better. There's a really good start to a WWF New Era one and a great looking set of NWA workers. Probably best to look for collections that are a single person putting out quality work - some of the ones that are amalgamations make it harder to figure out if the workers have logic and a moveset or stupidly high point levels.

I really need to start deleting. :-(

Think I might have found a way of deleting in bulk.

Unsubscribe using the instructions here.

Then, go to your Steam Workshop library on your computer, ie:

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\564230

Then delete all the files from this location.

I can't believe I got this thing running on my laptop. It's a new machine, but nowhere near the recommended specs, but everything runs fine, even with 8 wrestlers on screen... only issues I have are the laggy menus, but that seems to be a game issue more than my machine?

This is also my first Fire Pro where I can logistically download edits and not have to attempt to make them all myself. I will say, there's something weird about an effortless Fire Pro: I didn't have to put a modchip in a console, I didn't need to buy a gameshark, I don't have to download and print out an entire binder of translations, and I don't have to do quantum physics to get edits in the game... is it really Fire Pro if it's effortless?

Thankfully roster sorting is a giant pain in the ass.... ahhhh.... now I feel at home. 

• Like 3

Roster sorting is somewhat fun if you're completely OCD like some of us seemingly are. Will I ever play as this edit of Kento Miyahara? No, but by god, I have him and it's a step closer to completing my All Japan roster.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, tristy said:

Roster sorting is somewhat fun if you're completely OCD like some of us seemingly are. Will I ever play as this edit of Kento Miyahara? No, but by god, I have him and it's a step closer to completing my All Japan roster.

I agree and disagree. 

It's fucking time consuming! :crying:

Also, I don't like the fact that you can't just edit wrestlers that you download, as I feel the need to see what their stats / logic is, but the only way of doing this is by copying them and deleting one or the original. 

I really hope they fix these issues for the final release.

I need to make some silly edits after I finish rebuilding my e-fed roster.

I mean, I'll already be (eventually) making a wrestling lucha cat, RoboCop but a librarian, The Great YANDERE, the evil twin of a scientist lobster, and a 1950s sitcom star. But, yeah.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Busch Strowman said:

Given how few space-consuming games and apps I have on my computer, I could easily see myself going completely ham and downloading just about every wrestler I've ever watched in my 20 years as a fan...even if I'm not going to use 75% of them.

Given how small space they use, you could probably download enough edits to populate a small nation and still have enough memory left over for several AAA games.

• Like 1

I'm only about 50 edits in so far, only grabbing ones with movesets and logic assigned.  Mostly WWE although I did grab a few NJPW and ROH ones that happened to pop up as well.  I've got my roster sorted as others have with WWE having separate stables for each brand.

So far I have all of my edits regardless of company alphabetized in the master list - so if Kenny Omega goes to WWE they'll automatically pull up in the correct spot alphabetically for whatever brand I assign him to.  I'll probably abandon alphabetizing the edit list once I finish downloading current guys and move on to WCW and older eras though.  I don't think there's much risk of Glacier showing up on SmackDown Live.

I've simmed a 32 Man MMA Tournament for the Ultimate Fighting championship. Alistair Overeem emerged victorious after defeating fighters such as Chuck Lidel, Guy Mezger, Don Frye and finally Chuck Norris in the final bout. He successfully defeated the championship against Bradshaw only to loose it in an upset when he was bested by the "Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama Mustafa. But Kamas reign didn't last long either as he got his head kicked off by Mirko Cro-Cop who himself was swiftly defeated by Mark Hunt. But Hunt's first title defense will be against new challenger Jean-Claude Van Damme. Will Hunt manage to defeat Van Damme to follow in the footsteps of Overeem or will we witness the crowning of yet anoter Ultimate Fighting champion?

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Like 2