Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

1 minute ago, =BK= said:

It's installing on my desktop right now. I might cry if it crashes this time.

I uninstalled every game in my steam library, reinstalled, restarted my laptop and it's done the trick. Working my way through the training missions as it's been a while since I played Returns.

Fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully it'll work and we can burn that clubhouse to the ground.

• Like 1

Didn't work at all on the desktop due to old hardware. Not surprised really. Reinstalling on regular computer again. If this reinstallation does nothing I'm going to do the only other thing I can think of and completely reinstall Steam too.

FFS

motherfer.png

Thing is it also says I shouldn't be able to run Binding of Isaac but I fucking well do. 

Just had a fun twelve minute match with the fake Tanahashii guy against some other guy. Blood Angel, I think? Is he the young Ric Flair looking guy in CM Punk gear?

It was a landmine deathmatch. I had no idea how to throw him out on the barbed wire landmine boards, so I just wrestled him as much as I could. He clotheslined me over the ropes and ba-boom! Nice burns on my chest and on my face. I get in the ring and start slapping him around a little bit, when he dropkicks me over the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and BA-BOOM! More burns and now bleeding, my fake Tanahashii climbs in the ring, reverses a powerbomb or piledriver, hits a modified Diamond Cutter and picks up the win. Awesome. :)

16 minutes ago, =BK= said:

FFS

Thing is it also says I shouldn't be able to run Binding of Isaac but I fucking well do. 

I ran it on release with only 2GB RAM (reseated my RAM since and now reads all of it) and my CPU isn't i5 and is only dual core like yours. But my video card makes it through. I'm guessing that may be where your issue is.
74c6103c8186521250029db52f109ee6.png

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

:lol::crying::lol::crying: Apparently, my other laptop is more capable even though it runs like ass.

wtffer.png

It works on the ass laptop!:o

Can someone tell me what the controls should be for a PS3 controller? It doesn't automatically map to mine.

Actually it refuses to even let me assign buttons even though I hit X on the first screen to get to the menu.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, =BK= said:

It works on the ass laptop!:o

Can someone tell me what the controls should be for a PS3 controller? It doesn't automatically map to mine.

Actually it refuses to even let me assign buttons even though I hit X on the first screen to get to the menu.

this is the xbox controls

IMG_6413.jpg
Just swap out the buttons..
Y - Triangle
B - Circle
X - Square
A - Cross

Also RT is pin.

• Like 1

Will do if I can figure out why it won't wholly recognize my plug and play controller that works with every other game.

Jesus fucking Christ. One thing solved then another problem comes up. It won't recognize my fucking controller.Doesn't matter if I set up an input mapper it just won't do shit. It'll let me enter by hitting any button on it but when I use my keyboard to go into controller settings and pick an input it won't recognize a button press there where I fucking need it to! I don't have some obscure controller, it's a third party PS3 controller sold in GameStop and Wal-Mart. I use it for Binding of Isaac all the time.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-controller-rock-candy/105485

According to the forums, the game automatically sets your keyboard as "controller one" and your actual controller as "controller two" and you can't change it for the menus or mission mode, making your controller as useful as a warm piece of shit . Six goddamn hours I've sat here fighting this game to get it to work and I haven't been able to have one single bit of fun yet. Fuck this broken goddamn game, I'm going to bed.

And no, I don't use keyboards to play games. I use controllers, the things made specifically for games and to fit in your hands. 

3 hours ago, =BK= said:

According to the forums, the game automatically sets your keyboard as "controller one" and your actual controller as "controller two" and you can't change it for the menus or mission mode, making your controller as useful as a warm piece of shit . Six goddamn hours I've sat here fighting this game to get it to work and I haven't been able to have one single bit of fun yet. Fuck this broken goddamn game, I'm going to bed.

And no, I don't use keyboards to play games. I use controllers, the things made specifically for games and to fit in your hands. 

This is what I used to connect my PS3 controller to my laptop. I couldn't see how the same instructions couldn't work for a third party product as windows will just recognise it as an xbox controller.

Edited by Rocky

This game is so god damn fun.

Just had a barbwire deathmatch. Go 15:36 minutes. Anyone who has gone over fifteen minutes in the barbwire deathmatch knows what happens at the 15-minute mark.

Anyway, I'm playing and going for my lariat finish at around the 8-minute mark. My opponent ducks it and hits a vicious set of three straight German supplexes, that I thought was going to beat me but I kick out at 2.9. Finally the barbwire gets involved, as I toss my opponent into the wire and the explosives go off on that side. Then I go for my running lariat finish, but he ducks out of the way, and I go crashing into the barbwire and explosives. At about 14:30 in, I get hit with the triple Germans again and I'm sure I'm done, but I kick out again. As I make my way over to my opponent the whole ring explodes at 15-minutes in, and my opponent, myself, and the referee all go down hard. I make it to my feet first and my opponent groggily gets to his. The referee comes to just as I finally hit the running lariat for the pinfall. 

This game makes me to want to run a seedy deathmatch promotion diary so bad.

• Like 3