Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

How do I complete mission 17? I tried throwing dudes out but that didn't do it so I won by pin but still failed.

He's just started playing and here I am still stuck on the fits mission :lol:
I think I'm going to just make this a GM style game when I get a good roster going.. But I'll have to try and get through it all to do the achievements

It may just be a perception thing but I swear the game sped up after a multi man match.

What is the new finisher steal called? Can't look up how to do it if I don't know the name.

Okay! I got the confirmation I needed, and am going to start work on an Edit guide in the next few days! But first, I'm giving an early warning to all Edit Makers here.

The defensive parameters section is HEAVILY mistranslated in English for three important stats. Power should be Aerial (Defense against high flying moves), Agility should be 'Crushing' (Defense against moves that use the opponent's body weight), and Arm should be Lariat. The Lariat stat is... well, self explanatory.

• Like 1

So I've gone through and unsubscribed from all the wrestlers I added to my game, but they are still appearing. I've restarted, I've verified games files, next I'll be reinstalling.
Either way, how do I get these guys out of my game? I couldn't find any files locally that relate to them.

34 minutes ago, Rocky said:

So I've gone through and unsubscribed from all the wrestlers I added to my game, but they are still appearing. I've restarted, I've verified games files, next I'll be reinstalling.
Either way, how do I get these guys out of my game? I couldn't find any files locally that relate to them.

Go to the workshop option in the menu, there's a delete option there. Deleting from the will unsubscribe and remove it from the game so that's the preferred way.

• Like 1

Correct.

Face/Heel stables are a viable option, as well as a "Sekigun" option for more wrestling-as-sport rosters. Stables for tag teams and... well, stables are also a popular thing. The only limit on stables is how much you want to do (well, and your hard drive but you can have literally millions of edits with a modern hard drive)

You can really do it whatever way you want to be honest - I don't think it impacts the game all that much. As I mentioned a few posts up - for some promotions like ROH I just created an ROH promotion and a Neutral ROH stable and put everyone in there. I also created a WWF and put everyone in either Golden Era, New Gen Era or Attitude Era.

Found a way to reduce the game window size by a 4th and it's helped.

I'm having way too much fun with this game. I've been doing tournaments for the past hour or so, 8 of them total (9 if you count the women's tournament I did, but you'll see why it doesn't count).

• Hiroshi Tanahashi won the IWGP Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • Dr. Death Steve Williams won the Triple Crown Title tournament.
  • Scott Steiner won the WCW Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • Andre the Giant won the WWF (80s) Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • Vader won the WWF (90s) Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • Balls Mahoney won the ECW Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • AJ Styles won the WWE Heavyweight Title tournament.
  • Super Dragon won the SuperIndy Title tournament.

Then I ran a final tournament between all 8 of them. Super Dragon versus Andre the Giant was the finals, with Andre winning in 8 minutes.

The only Lita I saw in the workshop sucked so I made an edit.

2017-07-15 16_17_29-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_17_13-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_16_13-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

2017-07-15 16_16_56-FireProWrestlingWorld.png

Gonna upload it without moves and stuff tomorrow because I don't wanna peek at all the moves in the game just yet. 

• Like 2

Ya know when you are doing tournaments or leagues. Is there a way of controlling more than one wrestler? So I can play all of the matches instead of just being one wrestler?