WWE 2K18

Kyle

12 minutes ago, Owen said:

You have to select 'edit show' before you actually start it, highlight the 'start show' button and press... I want to say it's triangle/Y?

Thanks. :)

I had a fantastic falls count anywhere match between Big Bossman and Rick Rude last night. I powerbombed Rude through a table. I opted to attack him after the match because I am a dick. I wanted to use the night stick but it fell out of Bossmans hands, twirled in circles for a few seconds and disappeared ....

• Like 1

A grind heavy wrestling game sounds like the perfect thing for my podcast listening time. I need a PS4 like yesterday.

It's what interests me right so much in that particular mode - some games are starting to turn towards actually making you unlock stuff instead of shoving it all in your face right away. And it's only for that mode - you have the range when you're just creating freely which is nice... but I feel like I'm actually more creative in MyCareer mode when I'm working with a more limited set of options.

At least 5 times in career mode I've had the producer guy tell me I can't go out there because I'm already out there.

"Hold on! Jack is in the ring! I don't want you messing with him!"

I'm Jack :huh:

Also a guy will egg me on to go beat someone up. Like Darren Young was basically telling me Heath Slater was talking shit so I should go beat him up in a match. So I do it and when I come to the back R-Truth is standing there

"Oh man! What a beating CURTIS AXEL wont mess with you anymore now. Glad I told you about this"

You didn't tell me R-Truth! Unless all the black guys got together and decided to test if I was racist and wouldn't notice? Also the hell does Curtis Axel have to do with anything? I've gotten this a few times with different names too

I forgot too when I would kick ass in a match and get to the back to have someone mock me for getting my ass kicked by me.

"Oh man! Jack beat you down out there! Bet that humbled you some?"

Not really? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t mind having to work to unlock new stuff in career mode if the mode itself wasn’t so incredibly boring.

Previous versions were boring because it was a dull slog working up the rankings and having the exact same matches constantly.

This has gone too far the other way in some ways because I’m NXT Champion after four weeks. And it’s all still boring. Just the exact same thing every show. 

16 minutes ago, VerBlood Drive said:

I loved when they would wander aimlessly into each other. 

I like to think the way the camera keeps moving and looking away from them is cause Vince and Kevin Dunn are in their ear going “they’re being weird, don’t focus on them. Crowd shots.”

• Like 3

At least we have new lines of commentary this year. Yeah, it can be buggy at times, but that can be fixed with a patch. Before this year, we'd been stuck with the same lines of commentary for years with only a couple new lines trickled in with each new game.