WWE 2K18

Kyle

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Picked it and NBA 2K18 up for $40 total because why buy one disappointing game when you can get two?

Haven't done much in WWE, but its creative suite is goddamn ridiculous.  Its got a great roster, and familiar gameplay, so I should find it entertaining to mess around with for a few months before trading it in for something else.

Now I want it again. Plus I told my boys I was getting it and I can't deny them the ability to play as Cena, Reigns, and Harper. 

Guess I'm probably out a Kurt Angle, but with such a huge roster I don't think I'd miss him that much. 

Plus....it might seem fresh to me since I have never played a 2K WWE game.

Hell, the sixty bucks is probably worth it just to see what my boys come up with in create a wrestler.

30 minutes ago, VerBlood Drive said:

Guess I'm probably out a Kurt Angle, but with such a huge roster I don't think I'd miss him that much. 

That's the same boat I'm in if my will power fades.  If I cave relatively soon I'll feel kinda silly for not just pre-ordering it to get Kurt, but I almost exclusively wind up using the current roster and CAWs.

That's one of the reasons I'm swayed to getting it really.  Most of the CAWs I have in 2k17 are actually in the game now (Roode, Jinder, Hawkins, Sanity, and loads more) so it'll free up that many more CAW spots for me.  I could have room for damn near the whole New Japan roster.

7 minutes ago, Apsham said:

Last I looked there was a really, really good Adam Cole - I might start picking up CAWs now that some time has passed and if I can find a half decent Omega.

What system are you on?

41 minutes ago, Buschy Heenan said:

That's the same boat I'm in if my will power fades.  If I cave relatively soon I'll feel kinda silly for not just pre-ordering it to get Kurt, but I almost exclusively wind up using the current roster and CAWs.

That's one of the reasons I'm swayed to getting it really.  Most of the CAWs I have in 2k17 are actually in the game now (Roode, Jinder, Hawkins, Sanity, and loads more) so it'll free up that many more CAW spots for me.  I could have room for damn near the whole New Japan roster.

I had a pre-order with amazon, but apparently they don't have physical copies? So they're selling via third party, but my pre-order was with them directly. Normally I have nothing but good service with them but this didn't work out. 

Although, sometimes you can get lucky and still get the pre-order bonus anyway.

6 minutes ago, VerBlood Drive said:

I'm getting it on ps4...yeah fuck it I'm gonna hit up best buy or gamestop after work.

I am sure they will, but if you go to Gamestop, ask them to open the box and check the disc.  They did it for me when I bought it last night, apparently a large part of their shipment came with big scratches on them.

Meh...no Angle. 

So I have to unlock legends....

first match is Wyatt vs. Eric Young. 

My son wanted me to be Luke Harper. I show him Harper on the screen, "THATS NOT LUKE HARPER" "yes it is" "IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE HIM". lol

So first match was fun...I have to get used to stuff. I pushed X to skip the entrances and uh that is actually the button to attack during an entrance. And because its during Sanitys entrance it's dark and I'm wandering around a dark ring with Wyatt. But it was fucking cool that I can do that, and Young stayed in his entrance gear during the fight. 

Sawyer Fulton interfered. I gave him a sister abigail. 

It told me about the lifting and carrying moves but it didn't work for me. 

Um, reversal system is still hit and miss. I accidentally did a submission and had no clue what I was doing. 

The match ended in a ridiculous way. Eric Young went outside and started grappling with air. I went out after him to fight, he reverses a grapple and I go running and fall over. So ten count gets to 7, I reverse him...and he trips. I run into the ring and win by count out. 

Eh. any means necessary.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

That sounds like a comeback my seven year old would say when it's way past her bedtime and has lost all her wit. :lol: 

Sounds like someone is being a Butt Nugget. 

EDIT: Just so we are clear, I am calling you a Butt Nugget, not your daughter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Sounds like someone is being a Butt Nugget. 

EDIT: Just so we are clear, I am calling you a Butt Nugget, not your daughter.

VlgXG.gif

• Like 8
  • Haha 1