WWE 2K18

Kyle

41 minutes ago, Buschy Heenan said:

The Rumble looks like absolute shit.  Supposedly all kinds of great features added and yet there are only 2 people in the ring for 90% of it.

That's probably more to do with the difficulty they're playing at and everything, and I think it might be easier to make eliminations this year, in some terms. I don't think it's exactly fair to judge the match type just on one video though :P 

I think this video shows it off slightly better.

5 minutes ago, VerBlood Drive said:

Uh, no theme music for rumble entrants? Why not have the game camera face the entrance for the Rumble like they used to??

Edit - ok I think I heard music on the first video.

Yeah, there's music. Usually it's muted in these early access videos to avoid copyright strikes on YouTube. Not sure why they changed the camera angle (they did it a few years back now), I suppose just to make it more accurate to the presentation in reality.

I don't have time to watch that entire video just now but I was glad to at least see a bunch of people in the ring when I stopped at a random spot.  Having said that one of the first things I saw was TM-61 brawling in a mostly full ring.  Teams working together was supposed to be the big logic upgrade for the match this year.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Col. Sanders will be a playable character apparently... 

News from the future: WWE 2K19 to feature those two guys from the Sonic commericals as playable characters.

2 hours ago, tristy said:

News from the future: WWE 2K19 to feature those two guys from the Sonic commericals as playable characters.

I would play that just to beat the shit out of the dumb one

17 minutes ago, tristy said:

As a part of Donald Trump's re-election campaign in 2020, he partners with WWE and is the pre-order bonus for 2K21.

Can I pre-order now? :shifty: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

You know what really bothers me and it's silly but I hate it. That guys names show up like "Batista '10" or "Ric Flair '88", especially in their name plate screen.

What are you talking about? That's a built in Universe mode feud with Tye Dillinger right there!

• Like 1