WWE 2K18

Kyle

3 hours ago, Apsham said:

Oh it bad.

But yeah, pre-possible launch patches and all... is anyone shocked at this point? I'd be shocked if a WWE game didn't come with weird glitches. Quite frankly with how much entertainment I get outta New Legacy I'm mildly hoping that they never fully go away. :shifty:

wwe-13-glitch-o.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Genuinely though, are there any models from 2K18 that look as off as Dana Brooke did last year? I can't think of anyone, and it really seems like they've stepped their game up in terms of player models, of course the much improved lighting helps as well.

...Just found out that Blues Brothers' Soul Man is part of the soundtrack, for whatever reason. Bizarre choice, but I suppose I'm okay with it! 

This totally isn't news, by the way, as this was actually revealed about 6 weeks ago.

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

The Rock chose them all, did he not?

This is true, but still an odd choice for The Rock to make!

Also, I really hope they've fixed the Universe Mode bug wherein the Royal Rumble winner challenges for both world titles at WrestleMania. That's such a pain in the ass and it always happens.

If I were Nia Jax I'd be deeply offended looking at this game. Her face looks colorless and bloated and her body looks like a lumpy potato.

On 06/10/2017 at 18:31, Owen said:

This is true, but still an odd choice for The Rock to make!

Also, I really hope they've fixed the Universe Mode bug wherein the Royal Rumble winner challenges for both world titles at WrestleMania. That's such a pain in the ass and it always happens.

I have literally never had this happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I have literally never had this happen.

Really? It might be because I like to simulate a lot, but I've had this happen in probably every game I've played since maybe WWE 13 or so. It's crazy how often it happens. It's an easy fix, though, I suppose.

57 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, I simulate a fair bit as well and I've never seen that where a guy is in both title matches. 

That's odd though and would certainly be annoying.

I started a new Universe Mode to check it out, as I dunno, maybe they fixed it in a patch... and when I simmed the first year, I realised that I forgot to put different world titles on each brand, so there was only the one world championship in the game, which was of course held by Roman Reigns, who held the United States Championship at the same time.

For the second year, there were two different matches featuring different people in each match, so that was nice. However, a WrestleMania headlined by Royal Rumble winner and Intercontinental Championship Undertaker vs. World Heavyweight Champion Heath Slater seems a little... off to me :P

Aaaaand Heath Slater just beat Undertaker. At WrestleMania. God damn this stupid, wonderful game.

Also, is there a way to check the direct title history in 2K17? You can check the number of times someone has held a championship and the number of weeks, but I can't find this anywhere?

• Like 1