Official Rap Thread (Reprise)

Gorka

12 hours ago, LittleDaniel said:

Euphoria's good and definitely better than anything Drake put out, but tbh I'm so tired of the "oooh I know bad shit about you, don't make me say it teehee 🤭" going on in like every song in this beef

It just so happened that my indie station's all-rap show was coming on as I was driving home so I heard the Kendrick one. Uh. Boy. Boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kendrick baited Drake with 616, Drake walked right into that shit. 'I can predict your angles', and he already had this shit ready. Unless Drake really doesn't have more kids I think dude is done. KDot is too much for that man and his ghostwriters. Toronto ain't been down this bad since LeBron left Cleveland.

I haven't been this excited for rap beef since the mid-90s. We haven't reached Pac/Biggie levels, but we're at least at Cube/NWA levels already.

J. Cole made the right choice.

EDIT: When I say Drake is done, I don't mean as an artist or anything, but, man, like, he doesn't have the lyrical ability to fuck with Kenny, and I don't think there's near as much dirt on him as there is on Drake just based on how they live their lives.

2024 is officially the Year of the Hater, tho.

Edited by DMN in the House
  • Like 1