Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

We’ve signed John McGinn from Hibs. Know very little about him, but back to signing young players is a good step I reckon. 

Still think Jack will go Spurs. Tough one. Would hate to see him go, but would love to see him have a successful career, and unfortunately, while he is in his peak, we won’t be a club where he can reach his full potential. 

5 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

On the one hand, yay they won't be in for De Gea now. On the other hand, how poorly have Real treated Keylor Navas? Multiple time Champions League winner, never exactly looked error prone or dodgy or anything like that.

He'll be used to it by now. They were willing to give him to us to get De Gea. 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Danny Rose could be off to Schalke on loan.

This makes no sense to me without a left back incoming. KWP isn't good enough cover for left back, and I wouldn't want Vertonghen out there. 

I feel like we've been a mess this window. If Danny Rose was always off, why didn't we sign a left back ages ago? I haven't even seen us linked with a left back who isn't Ryan Sessengon and there's no way that's happening. 

Ugh. At this rate, we'll sign someone we don't need just for the sake of it. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy said:

This makes no sense to me without a left back incoming. KWP isn't good enough cover for left back, and I wouldn't want Vertonghen out there. 

I feel like we've been a mess this window. If Danny Rose was always off, why didn't we sign a left back ages ago? I haven't even seen us linked with a left back who isn't Ryan Sessengon and there's no way that's happening. 

Ugh. At this rate, we'll sign someone we don't need just for the sake of it. 

Sessengnon might be happening. Fulham scrambled to buy a left back in a hurry last night...