Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

Newcastle's local press have put out an article today discussing Rafa Benitez's obvious frustration with his lack of means in the window.

Apparently, among others, he's had to settle for the loan of Rondon because his transfer asking price was too high, couldn't afford Loftus-Cheek, Andros Townsend, Stanley N'Soki. The asking price for Federico Fernandez is deemed too high, and today couldn't even get deals for Ragnar Klavan or Erik Pieters over the line. Desperate times for NUFC.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Newcastle's local press have put out an article today discussing Rafa Benitez's obvious frustration with his lack of means in the window.

Apparently, among others, he's had to settle for the loan of Rondon because his transfer asking price was too high, couldn't afford Loftus-Cheek, Andros Townsend, Stanley N'Soki. The asking price for Federico Fernandez is deemed too high, and today couldn't even get deals for Ragnar Klavan or Erik Pieters over the line. Desperate times for NUFC.

The Chronicle is a load of shit in fairness. They were putting out a story about Danny Rose on loan yesterday despite us already having two domestic loanees. Waste of paper. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Still kinda can't get my head around us not signing anyone. Really hoping a few youngsters, especially Onomah, get a chance to impress this year. We've still got a great starting XI and I think Lucas will have a big impact this season. I also think Aurier will be better this year & of course I'm backing Lamela to score at least 15 in the league and have a stormer. Like I have for the last five years. 

I dunno, maybe it is a good thing? No need to get the team to gel and can introduce some youngsters. No point in signing someone for the sake of it. Although the Spuds really need someone to cover for Kane for the first month of the season.

3 hours ago, Gazz said:

Myke is available.

I can do a job. I'm a utility player.

Michael Edwards pulling off another blinder. 

Ings on loan to Southampton, 18mil for him next season with an extra 2mil in potential add-ons. 

Also I play centre back and I am available.