Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

• Admin

André-Frank Zambo Anguissa has completed his move to Fulham from Marseille for a club record £27m. The Cameroon international will sign a four-year deal worth around £65,000 a week. Fulham are also expected to announce the signing of Joe Bryan from Bristol City.

Martin Montoya to Brighton.

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Mina is off to Everton but of course, there's a buy-back clause.

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Everton have also completed the signing of Yerry Mina and Big Sam is sat in the Sky Sports studio looking rather pissed off.

Oh and apparently Mina has signed for Everton

Think Everton are making some good signings especially after a piss poor summer window last year in terms of stockpiling in one area and not addressing issues within the squad.

Will take some time for the squad to gel but they should help them get back towards pushing for 7th rather then limping towards top half like last season. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I really rate Marco Silva and a bunch of those signings looks really decent. 

Still kinda can't get my head around us not signing anyone. Really hoping a few youngsters, especially Onomah, get a chance to impress this year. We've still got a great starting XI and I think Lucas will have a big impact this season. I also think Aurier will be better this year & of course I'm backing Lamela to score at least 15 in the league and have a stormer. Like I have for the last five years.