EWR June 2018 Full and Light Update

3 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Enzo should be named Real1 in the game, as he's going to be using that as his indy name. Also Big Cass was released from the WWE.

I removed Enzo due to his "retirement"

• Like 1

Maybe I have missed the poll and discussion in the previous thread. But looking into the current expansion of WWE with the NXT UK brand, and the fact that NXT Takeover events are being held on Saturday a day before WWE event, I think that maybe we should change NXT back to developmental as we all know the fact that NXT superstar will be called up to the main roster,  as SD and/or Raw superstars. Well, keeping NXT as a separate developmental entity from the main shows. Hence, making it not a bookable show, all the NXT superstar to be set as development deal. Well I know all of you will say "do it yourself" but well I am just suggesting. Of course all of us are excited to book NXT tv shows in EWR right? Thanks.

16 hours ago, AzamDean said:

Maybe I have missed the poll and discussion in the previous thread. But looking into the current expansion of WWE with the NXT UK brand, and the fact that NXT Takeover events are being held on Saturday a day before WWE event, I think that maybe we should change NXT back to developmental as we all know the fact that NXT superstar will be called up to the main roster,  as SD and/or Raw superstars. Well, keeping NXT as a separate developmental entity from the main shows. Hence, making it not a bookable show, all the NXT superstar to be set as development deal. Well I know all of you will say "do it yourself" but well I am just suggesting. Of course all of us are excited to book NXT tv shows in EWR right? Thanks.

That is the problem. NXT is complicated and the UK division does it more so. The way I have tried to do it is that NXT's "main roster" is the NXT roster with the irregular Jobbers in the PC and the house show only crew as in developmental. In reality, NXT is still developmental, but it is very active and has a far larger status than any other WWE development territory. Plus being it is developmental, in the game guys who are hugely over like say Ricochet, Roderick Strong, Adam Cole and even Velveteen Dream and reDRagon, would need to be lowered on their overness so they don't lose moral right out of the gate even though they are known guys.

11 hours ago, Gambit2016 said:

He's competing in Jamaica next month. 

Of course he is... Ugh. Guess Realest One is gonna be added back in.

On 10/06/2018 at 01:40, MoRocko said:

The way I dealt with that in the NJPW Scenario I made was to only have the lower card on the Touring card. The rest were only on open contracts so could still get picked up so you would have to sign specific workers to written contracts to avoid this.

Which is somewhat a problem. Cody would get snatched up rather fast since he is regular in both NJPW and RoH. IMHO, leaving them under touring commitments and not running if there is a conflict is the best available option for the New Japan guys. Plus with the AXS shows, you would likely only use a few guys each month and could always sign stop gap guys for that month. Not ideal, but it is the best way due to the mechanics of the game.

Another Chikara change: 

Spoiler

Due to yet another Cagematch suggestion, Prakash Sabar will be renamed to Officer Bruno Meloni. I'll have the Force and Bloc Party as reactive teams. Now if only I knew Meloni's finishes...

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mancuerda said:

With regards to the NJPW stuff, Jericho has gone on record as saying he will not work any NJPW US shows out of respect for Vince. I would leave him as touring for them in Japan, but he will not wrestle anywhere in the US besides WWE.

I'll keep him in as long as he is the IC champ just for the fact of keeping it as "real to the game." But yes, you are right. The issue is by having New Japan as a promotion, it opens up these situations from time to time. 

10 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I have no idea why, but that speaks so much to me.

I'm glad it did. :)

In other news I forgot Enzo was in as Eric Anthony...😤 I simply renamed that to Real1.

I have also lowered Real1 and Big Cass's attitudes and behaviors.

I'm re-adding a few workers namely King Haku.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'm glad it did. :)

In other news I forgot Enzo was in as Eric Anthony...😤 I simply renamed that to Real1.

9UxS.gif

I could only imagine that was a big headache and Enzo.... sorry, Real1 is one big one already.

Edited by EWFan2004

Amir Jordan's birth info is May & 27

Ashton Smith's bith info is December & 29, set his finishers to Ashclamp DDT (Impact) & Cool Runnings (Impact)

Dave Mastiff's finishers should be Cannonball (Corner) & Discus Lariat (Impact)

Flash Morgan Webster's birth info is April & 27, set his finishers to Eton Rifle (Impact) & Britpop Drop (Impact)

James Drake's birth info is March & 25, set his second finisher to Death Drop '93 (Impact)

Joe Coffey's birth info is May & 30

Kenny Williams bith info is October & 24

Tucker's birth info is April & 28, set his finishers to Super Duper Kick (Impact) & Tuck-Fast (Impact)

Zack Gibson's birth info is August & 27, set his finishers to Shankly Gates (Submission) & Ticket to Ride (Impact)

Add Jinny to WWE under a Development Deal, Heel, Prima Donna, set her birth info to September & 27

Add Toni Storm to WWE under Development Deal, Face, Old School Face

Charlie Morgan (she used to be in the game as Penelope), Eddie Dennis, Isla Dawn, Mark Coffey, Nina Samuels, & Wild Boar all need added to the game as they are part of NXTUK.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Amir Jordan's birth info is May & 27

Ashton Smith's bith info is December & 29, set his finishers to Ashclamp DDT (Impact) & Cool Runnings (Impact)

Dave Mastiff's finishers should be Cannonball (Corner) & Discus Lariat (Impact)

Flash Morgan Webster's birth info is April & 27, set his finishers to Eton Rifle (Impact) & Britpop Drop (Impact)

James Drake's birth info is March & 25, set his second finisher to Death Drop '93 (Impact)

Joe Coffey's birth info is May & 30

Kenny Williams bith info is October & 24

Tucker's birth info is April & 28, set his finishers to Super Duper Kick (Impact) & Tuck-Fast (Impact)

Zack Gibson's birth info is August & 27, set his finishers to Shankly Gates (Submission) & Ticket to Ride (Impact)

Add Jinny to WWE under a Development Deal, Heel, Prima Donna, set her birth info to September & 27

Add Toni Storm to WWE under Development Deal, Face, Old School Face

Charlie Morgan (she used to be in the game as Penelope), Eddie Dennis, Isla Dawn, Mark Coffey, Nina Samuels, & Wild Boar all need added to the game as they are part of NXTUK.

Any stats for these other adds?

Spoiler

Charlie Morgan - Morgan - Female

April - 26

Lightweight

34 / 36 / 47 / 29 / 42 / 13 / 48 / 91 / 84

High Spots / Diva

$5000

British

Superkick (Impact & Impaler DDT (Impact)

WWE / Face / Development Deal / Old School Face

23mo39l.jpg

Charlie Morgan

Spoiler

Isla Dawn - Isla - Female

February - 24

Lightweight

27 / 30 / 29 / 46 / 38 / 21 / 53 / 85 / 82

High Spots / Diva

$5000

British

Half-Nelson Suplex (Impact) & Dragon Sleeper (Submission)

WWE / Heel / Development Deal / Gothic

292mjk8.jpg

Isla Dawn

Spoiler

Eddie Dennis - Dennis - Male

March - 32

Heavyweight

59 / 36 / 43 / 54 / 56 / 38 / 64 / 87 / 85

High Spots / Superstar Look

$10000

British

Neckstop driver (Impact) & Gunslinger (Impact)

WWE / Heel / Development Deal / Bad Ass

2pzg2uw.jpg

Eddie Dennis

Edited by DoubleJ13
  • Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic