UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

Just now, Liam Mk2 said:

Martin Keown just said "where would you put that win? Their best ever in Europe?".

My favourite in game Keownism was after Ronaldo's goal. "He makes it look easy but I can tell you it's not". Thanks Martin Keown, noted scorer of screamers. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Martin Keown just said "where would you put that win? Their best ever in Europe?".

Brilliant. Keown's not even that bad compared to some pundits, but that is a real corker when referring to the 3x Champions of Europe.

It was also a very fortunate win tbh. We played well defensively but I was saying at HT that it was a matter of time before they scored.

We managed to get goals from two set pieces (then could've somehow won it 3-1 if Rashford wasn't shite at one on ones) and didn't really threaten otherwise. But having chances come few and far between against a side like Juve, especially away, is hardly uncommon so I'm very pleased with the result. It's only a good result if we don't balls it up against YB in the next one though.

12 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

City go 2-0 up thanks to the worst penalty decision I've ever seen. 

Clear pen

10 hours ago, Baddar said:

:o

Get in there.

Mourinho giving it some to the Juve fans afterwards too.

Normally I'd be pissed off with Mou because it was only a few weeks ago that he got the arse when someone celebrated in front of him. It would have been better if he bared his stomach ala Ronaldo.

• 3 weeks later...