Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

Hopefully more effective than the usual electric rodents though >_>

It's Electric-Steel, which means Magnemite etc. aren't exclusive to that anymore, which, unless we get a really good early Fire/Ground type, will cause a lot of problems...

I always hated when people compared Pokemon and Digimon, You can't really compare the two. The shows share some conceptual similarities as in both shows are about kids that have adventures with monsters that they fight other monsters with and these monsters can develope but that is where the similarities end. I myself have always enjoyed the Digimon anime more mainly because it had a story with a beginning and and end whereas Pokemon is designed to go on and on and on and on and on forever and apart from the side kicks that follow Ash around and a new region with new Pokemon every few seasons nothing ever changes. They always keep the status quo and Ash will be 10 years old forever, there is little to no character developement nothing is ever at stake. At least it was that way when I still watched and that was ages ago. Maybe it has gotten better since then. 

Edited by Hellraiser

The Shaymin event is now available on Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. This event is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet and gives you the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin, which can't be found in the wild. With this, you can also get the Gracidea to get its Sky Forme. This event is only running through to July 24th so get while you can.