Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a walk during my lunch break and after 20 minutes reached my first gym. I lost, partly because my team is weak, and partly because it didn't give me any advice on how battles work.

During my journey I found one Weedle through actual walking, I got back to work and found two Rattatas and a Pidgey outside my work's gate.

I got off a tube stop yesterday to find a Rhydon, two Bellsprouts and a Nidoran just chilling out.

Also this game is stupid and I don't like it after it stole an Abra from me. I tracked the damn thing down, clicked to battle it and then it lagged, crashed out and it disappeared when I'd reloaded <_<

At a soccer game I was at yesterday, a CP 845 Dragonite showed up. So, like. That was nice. That helped.

Finally getting into the gym battle phase of the game. Got basically a throwaway Nidorina guarding a gym in a spot not a lot of people go to, so that's nice. The Japanese garden down at the base of my hill basically seems like it's going to be constantly contested territory; when I was walking down to it it was a blue team gym, then by the time I made it there it was a red team gym that I threw another throwaway on just to further fortify it, then walking back up the hill I saw an entire family standing there besieging the gym. By the time I was home, the throwaway Nidorino was back in my possession, battered and bruised.

• Like 1

The town post office is a gym, I found out today. I'm still only level 4 right now though, the rarest thing I caught was either an Oddish or an Exeggecute. The Oddish was like 49 CP when I caught it, the Exeggecute was 79. I still need to walk around and see if I can catch some more to get up to level 5 so I can start messing around with gyms.

The civic hall in the village is the gym here. I beat the two people's Pokemons so I reckon if I go tomorrow and win again I'll win the gym. 

Captured some good pokemon today among a billion weedles, pidgeys and rattatas

Going out shortly with me mate for a drive to capture pokemon. Yes this is a sentence I've just used. 

• Like 3

So me and my friend stood in a muddy field near a warehouse and got a poke gym.  We drove off went somewhere else and when we went back near that place someone else got it. 

We thought it might have been someone who worked there but it was someone completely different.

Had a laugh tonight though. 

Living in a college town was pretty nice today. Went a few minute walk away and there was just a bunch of people sitting on the grass or walking around playing it. My phone died as I was in the middle of a gym battle, though.