Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

26 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Baddarina's AR has been off since she started encountering the crashes a few days ago. Doesn't seem to make any real difference. 

This. I never play with AR on because it's more difficult to catch things, still crashes like a mofo.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happened pretty much every time it went live in an area.

I was pretty happy to see that it did because my phone got wrecked over the weekend, I picked up a SE as a replacement and I wasn't willing to jump through the hoops to get it going in Canada.

I released an incense while at the office today over my lunch. Didn't really seem to attract that much Pokemon - only like 5 or 6. Does it work better if I walk around? 

There is a Pokestop near where I grab coffee and someone had an incense going there and the amount of Pokemon was crazy. I snagged a Pidgeot with one pokeball and the guy has a CP of 257. 

I think the tracking is broken at the moment, everything is always 3 footprints away even if you're standing on top of it.

That said the servers have been fantastic today which is more important. Also I caught a Jynx.

Ok I know I should get this but I don't. Squirtle was on my table so I threw a ball at him but that is literally all I can do in the house? I can't just leave right now. I mean if I understand this right it looks like Snorlax is like 2 blocks from here and I mean that might be cool but I don't know

5 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Ok I know I should get this but I don't. Squirtle was on my table so I threw a ball at him but that is literally all I can do in the house? I can't just leave right now. I mean if I understand this right it looks like Snorlax is like 2 blocks from here and I mean that might be cool but I don't know

You can sit there with it open, or just open it up every once in a while and you'll find some near you.

When the tracking works again - you can select one that's nearby, and then start to move. if you're going in the right direction the box will glow blue and the amount of steps will go down. You're also likely to have some pop up near the tufts of grass that are going up and down in the world.

• Like 1