Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I haven't noticed if the tracking was off for me, but yeah generally if you have the "nearby" list open so you can see all of them that are near you, the closer you get to a Pokemon the closer to the top left spot they'll get, then the footprints will go down to one or none when you're on top of it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bewear and Mimikyu are still the best from that bunch. I imagine Mimikyu's ability will be something along the lines of Defeatist though, which might suck a bit.

Also, you can now make your own tournaments via the Global Link. So we could have the EWB tournament if we wanted very easily.

Guys after being away from the pokemon game, (not GO) since Ruby, I've decided to return with Sun/Moon. Tell me, can I battle you guys? I will lose but oh well. Can we get every pokemon together? Can we trade? I know it's possible. But is it still with friend codes or a lobby? 

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Lars Mulder said:

Guys after being away from the pokemon game, (not GO) since Ruby, I've decided to return with Sun/Moon. Tell me, can I battle you guys? I will lose but oh well. Can we get every pokemon together? Can we trade? I know it's possible. But is it still with friend codes or a lobby? 

I just want to say, this post is great when you read it out loud in Lars' voice.

• Like 2

I'll continue to play GO, but I also want to play the older games in preparation for any newer games. I only played Red & Blue briefly at friend's house's. 

Can I get the majority of the games on 3DS?

You can get Red/Blue/Yellow through the virtual console, Black/White and Black/White 2 if you can find physical copies as they were originally DS games and not available digitally, X & Y and then Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which are the most recent and remakes of the  third generation games and you can get those hard copy (pretty easy to find) or digitally.

Found a 3DS Red/Blue bundle that seems solid. If I just wanted to jump into the later games, what would you guys classify as a good starting point? My statement about trying to catch them all went out the window when I remembered I don't have $300 to spend on just video games. 

That bundle is awesome - and it's the only way to get the standard size N3DS right now. It's been sold out like crazy here and I stumbled across one a while ago.

And honestly I'd go with Alpha/Omega because there are expanded features for grabbing a lot of mons.

Edited by apsham

2 hours ago, Avenged said:

I'm currently playing Y and then I'm gonna get the Yellow rerelease from the store before the new one comes out if I have enough time. 

Ha, I have the same ones! Really need to get into the Yellow re-release, don't think I actually bothered getting past Brock yet :P

• Like 1