Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Pokemon Go has sent prices for the normal games off the deep end. Just saw a boxed Heart Gold sell for £103 on eBay. That is to say, the one with the Poke walker. Loose carts for Soul Silver I saw go for £50+. CEX promptly sky rocketed their prices too. £45 for X/Y/Ruby/Sapphire.

53 minutes ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Fucking Pokemon Go has sent prices for the normal games off the deep end. Just saw a boxed Heart Gold sell for £103 on eBay. That is to say, the one with the Poke walker. Loose carts for Soul Silver I saw go for £50+. CEX promptly sky rocketed their prices too. £45 for X/Y/Ruby/Sapphire.

CeX have had HGSS in the £40-£50 for a ages, luckily I picked up my Silver at ASDA for £20 when it was at the end of its retail life. Keep an eye on CeX cause their prices can yo-yo, I got my brother a DS Lite a month or two back for around £20, looking at the exact same condition is nearly double that.

EDIT

I can't wait for the english version of this

Edited by TheWho87

I also appreciate that I can now browse my Pokedex properly, whereas before it would whizz me back to Charmander no matter which other one I tried to view.

That may have just been mine, though. :shifty: 

4 hours ago, Troy Saint said:

Go has updated, no more footprints at all.

"And then?". Seriously though, has anyone heard news on a new tracking system? Or, are there enough user created maps out there now that Niantic just said fuck it?

Edited by Lj.

Well, Pokevision have taken themselves down because Niantic have said they aren't too fond of all the tracker maps/apps, so...

The footprints thing is clearly just trying to make it less obvious while they still haven't got a solution.

The footprints are gone but according to something I saw on Facebook, every Pokemon in your nearby list is at most 70km away and they are not in any particular order. Im sure the footprints will be back at some point but this is an okay compromise I suppose. 

19 hours ago, Baddar said:

And now I hear Harry Potter Go is going to be a thing. I'm barely going to see Baddarina. Plus side though, is she can take her walks during Super Sunday, then everyone's happy. 

http://gizmodo.com/no-niantic-isnt-making-a-harry-potter-version-of-pokem-1784620195

8 hours ago, edcq1987 said:

The footprints are gone but according to something I saw on Facebook, every Pokemon in your nearby list is at most 70km away and they are not in any particular order. Im sure the footprints will be back at some point but this is an okay compromise I suppose. 

I hope that's a typo. I really do.

• Like 1