General Television Thread

Hellfire

Somebody please tell me Fargo's ratings are good enough for a renewal?

To the best of my knowledge, they haven't been fantastic or anything, so no one really knows if it'll be back. It deserves more attention. It's an anthology series, though, so we are getting a conclusion to this story at the end of this season regardless. Another season would tell a new story, and I think

the briefcase is planned to play apart in every season. If there is a season 2, someone is finding that fucking thing. Also, any chance Molly's really dead?

From what I've heard, it's pretty good, I've always wanted to try to give it a watch, but I've got so much backed up as well.

Think I'll tackle one of those shows tonight. Maybe Rome. Or Hannibal. Or Big Love. Grr, too many shows.

Seriously, guys, I know I've been the only one harping this, but Modern Family's "The Wedding" two-part episode was absolutely fantastic, almost felt like a return to season 1 form. Nathan Lane stole the show, obviously.

so after my sisters constant badgering of me, I decided to watch Broadchurch before Gracepoint debuts over here this fall. Almost done with the series...its good but not as great as she made it sound

FARGO:

She's going to end up in the same hospital as Lester. I refuse to believe they would have killed her off not just midseason but as something other than the last scene in the episode. I honestly don't know if I could get behind this show with Gus Grimly as the only heroic figure in it.

BUT.

RIP Mr. Numbers :( I hope this isn't the end of Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench's awesome jazz drumbeat leitmotif.

FARGO:

She's going to end up in the same hospital as Lester. I refuse to believe they would have killed her off not just midseason but as something other than the last scene in the episode. I honestly don't know if I could get behind this show with Gus Grimly as the only heroic figure in it.

BUT.

RIP Mr. Numbers :( I hope this isn't the end of Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench's awesome jazz drumbeat leitmotif.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if she's actually dead, but what a way to leave that plotline for now. Although I would love to see Gus forced to step up.