General Television Thread

Hellfire

I think Modern Family has to be one of my favorite comedies. It's just such a great show! I am about 10-ish episodes into season 4, and have loved every episode thus far.

SHUT UP RUKI THE ADULTS AND TKZ ARE TALKING

• Like 2

On an unrelated note, Veep is totally killin' it this season.

"Burn everything, burn all the White House pets, then burn yourselves. Burn yourselves first."

Also, man, the physical comedy is pretty great too.

On an unrelated note, Veep is totally killin' it this season.

"Burn everything, burn all the White House pets, then burn yourselves. Burn yourselves first."

Also, man, the physical comedy is pretty great too.

Veep is so fucking good. YEAH WHAT NOW YOU FUCKING LORAX.

• Like 1

So basically LL and TKz are both shit. Debate over!

You're cold as ice, GoGo Yubari!

I think Modern Family has to be one of my favorite comedies. It's just such a great show! I am about 10-ish episodes into season 4, and have loved every episode thus far.

SHUT UP RUKI THE ADULTS AND TKZ ARE TALKING

I was going to post this same thing.

I'll take this time to remind everybody that you have a month to catch up on the first two seasons of Suits before Season 3 premieres!

If it helps, there's totally a couple of Game of Thrones peeps and Gale Boetticher from Breaking Bad in it!

• Like 1

Perhaps you should actually pay attention to the show then? Because it's not really trying to be stylish at all. It's a USA show so of course they cast attractive people but other than that, it's really nothing like any other USA shows.