General Television Thread

Hellfire

I actually watched those 4 episodes cause I was stockpiling them and putting them off, then my mom needed emergency eye surgery and I ran out of things to watch while waiting. So, thus, came Vegas.

I remember watching the first episode of Vegas and thinking, "Yeah, this could be interesting."

Then I watched the second and was thinking, "Nope."

I am glad we are winding down the season. Just Hannibal, Mad Men and Veep to finish up on, so I'll have a lot of time to watch shows I haven't seen yet. Before I do though, is Da Vinci's Demons worth watching at all? I'll download the whole season and marathon it if so, watch something better if not.

Yeah. I'm half an episode away from having successfully caught up on Elementary now, and after that I'll start catching up on Hannibal again. Summer!

Summer!

Shows that ended that I will be watching:

Friday Night Lights

The Wire

The last season of 30 Rock

Returning shows I will be watching:

Dexter

New shows I wil tune in for:

Ray Donovan

Graceland

I'm probably missing something.

Ehhh USA is full of popcorn television, though I only watch Psych and (except for the last few seasons) Burn Notice. Graceland looks like it could be some mindless television drama of the good kind.

Ehhh USA is full of popcorn television, though I only watch Psych and (except for the last few seasons) Burn Notice. Graceland looks like it could be some mindless television drama of the good kind.

Not really sure what Ant means by "going nowhere", though, because the pilot for Graceland was really solid and sets up an interesting dynamic between the two leads. It's not really a popcorn show, though.

It appears that I need to remind everybody to watch Suits again because that's coming back next month and it's not getting nearly enough love here. It's nowhere close to being a popcorn show, either.

Not really sure what Ant means by "going nowhere", though, because the pilot for Graceland was really solid and sets up an interesting dynamic between the two leads. It's not really a popcorn show, though.

It appears that I need to remind everybody to watch Suits again because that's coming back next month and it's not getting nearly enough love here. It's nowhere close to being a popcorn show, either.

I concur. Suits is fantastic.

Edited by Ron

Finished the first season of Archer the other day. Really, really liked it. My only complaint is, and I dunno how to phrase it, I don't find shows that overly funny that always over rely on someone's stupidity causing all the problems in like every episode. Or, I don't love that aspect of it. But it's not really a big deal because, most of the time, Archer's hilarious and it makes me happy.

holy shit, what the fuck is this. the model who took the dead's girl place is the nanny who kidnapped Nathan & Haley's kid and tried to kill Dan/Haley in one tree hill! CASTLE, BRO. arrest her too! they did it together.

• Like 1