General Television Thread

Hellfire

I'm trying really hard to care about True Blood.

But fuck, they are not making it easy.

Jesus christ why didn't they kill Tara, why!? They made her a vampire, lesbian, cage fighter and still no one gives a shit.

I find it amusing that the season's tagline is "nobody lives forever" but it's for fucking True Blood, a show that pretty much refuses to kill major characters off.

Re: Tara, at least night's premiere didn't make me actively hate her. Progress!

But yeah, I questioned why I was watching it like 5 times last night.

I get my fix of that on Game of Thrones, Californication, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire (when I pick it up again), Eastbound and Down, I mean it's not really the most popular selling point.

No, they're both just terrible, you just find amusement out of one and not the other.

That's exactly what I said.

• Like 1

I get my fix of that on Game of Thrones, Californication, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire (when I pick it up again), Eastbound and Down, I mean it's not really the most popular selling point.

No, they're both just terrible, you just find amusement out of one and not the other.

That's exactly what I said.

Yeah, but all of those shows aren't currently airing.

Also holy shit that was a boring episode. Not a single thing I care about other than the fact that Rutger Hauer is awesome.