General Television Thread

Hellfire

You should feel lucky it even got a fourth. They weren't even intending on making a fourth one.

And the fact that Danny McBride is busy doing movies. Well, and developing a new animated show for FX.

Mr Blobby was a product of his time, he was one of several "whacky" cartoonish characters from 90s UK television. He was a side attraction on a TV show called Noel's House Party, and was generally just a source of mayhem and slapstick humour. He also sounded like a combination of a dying mammal and the devil who was taking said mammal's soul.

Okay, I've been wondering something for a while now.

Can one of you Brits explain just what in the fuck that thing is and why it wasn't burned at the stake years ago?

That is Jimmy Carr and some people think he is a comedian but i have never laughed once at any of his "jokes"

• Like 3

Okay, I've been wondering something for a while now.

Can one of you Brits explain just what in the fuck that thing is and why it wasn't burned at the stake years ago?
That is Jimmy Carr and some people think he is a comedian but i have never laughed once at any of his "jokes"

Nice. I like this because this is true.

I've enjoyed Carr's stand up in the past. Once you know his material though, it's not as funny. Suffers much in the same way that It's Always Sunny started to, once you've heard one incredibly horrible thing, you have trouble being as offended by something as equally horrible.

My favorite one of his is pristine.

"My girlfriend sat me down for a talk a couple of weeks ago. She said 'Jimmy, this has been a really tough time for us. I think we're on a crossroads. Down one path lies happiness, fulfillment, a long and happy future with you and me together. Down the other path... well, that's a dead end.'

"I said 'That's not a crossroads. That's a T-Junction.'"