General Television Thread

Hellfire

Haha, I loved it originally, and watched all the way through to the season before the jump forward a few years.

It popped up on lovefilm awhile ago, so me & Mrs Summ are rewatching it aaaall. We're on like season 7 or something right now.

Honestly, though. I loved it then, I love it now. It hasn't been as good since the jump forward, but the "high school" seasons are brilliant, I think.

I'm pretty much the opposite but I can appreciate what OTH brought to the table. I just prefer The OC. It's really a shame that it didn't go beyond four seasons because while Season 3 was a noticeable down point, things really bounced back with Season 4.

Autumn Reeser, man. Season 5 should've been her spin off show where she just lives out her life being adorable. With occasional cameos of Olivia Wilde and Melinda Clarke being gorgeous whilst Alan Dale is awesome and Peter Gallagher makes everyone swoon with his eyes.

Man, I think I was attracted to most of that cast. Male and female.

Finished the first season of Archer the other day. Really, really liked it. My only complaint is, and I dunno how to phrase it, I don't find shows that overly funny that always over rely on someone's stupidity causing all the problems in like every episode. Or, I don't love that aspect of it. But it's not really a big deal because, most of the time, Archer's hilarious and it makes me happy.

Just the first 3 seasons myself. Pretty much loving the show and really needing a way to watch Season 4.

holy shit, what the fuck is this. the model who took the dead's girl place is the nanny who kidnapped Nathan & Haley's kid and tried to kill Dan/Haley in one tree hill! CASTLE, BRO. arrest her too! they did it together.

Man, didn't she run over Dan when he was about to enter the hospital to get his heart replaced? That was awesome.

Speaking of, I suddenly want to watch Everwood. That was always my number two show to watch when I was 13 behind One Tree Hill.

holy shit, what the fuck is this. the model who took the dead's girl place is the nanny who kidnapped Nathan & Haley's kid and tried to kill Dan/Haley in one tree hill! CASTLE, BRO. arrest her too! they did it together.

Man, didn't she run over Dan when he was about to enter the hospital to get his heart replaced? That was awesome.

Speaking of, I suddenly want to watch Everwood. That was always my number two show to watch when I was 13 behind One Tree Hill.

Kinda yeah, then set up a fake hospital room in her house and faked being his nurse. She was mental.

The second time he lost his new heart was great. A dog ate it.

I haven't seen that movie but I do not like that, no. Two per woman is plenty!

Man, what a horrible life you must have led without Total Recall, Kong. :(

How will you ever know where you need to get your ass to?