General Television Thread

Hellfire

Yeah, I like him. Not a fan of his stand-up, but I think he's a perfectly good host.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel about him. The only time I like his stand-up is when he's doing crowd work.

Yeah. I think that's a fair assessment, actually.

Blake's 7 is also my favorite. Just a fantastic show start to finish. So tempted to say I like it better with Avon as captain but Blake is awesome, too.

Avon > Blake. That's just the way it is.

Just caught up on Bates Motel.

I love that I thought they were actually going to end the season with everything neatly put into place. Also, Nestor Carbonell is a bad ass and all of the misdirects in the last few episodes were great. I was sure that Norman was going to shoot Dylan with his own gun.

Eurgh, Glee finale...

Brittany the super genius. Sigh. I think the end of this season is where I jump off, at least until it's cancelled. This final episode was shit beyond Unique's revelation, which didn't get anything close to the time it deserved.