Arrested Development Returning

Hobo

This is interesting in that I think that's the opposite how a lot of people feel. I love the final stretch of episodes a lot, more than the middle ones except for GOB and Lindsay-ish.

• Like 1

Apparently 100,000+ people have pirated Arrested Development so far. I guess £6 or a month's free trial is too expensive for them?

It's how they're used to viewing it. It's fucking stupid because it's actually quicker and easier to sign up for the free Netflix trial and stream it in HD.

Yeah, my sister actually went to pirate it and I was like 'why bother? Just get a free Netflix trial'. At first she didn't want to bother but when she saw the comparison in video quality she changed her mind.

Apparently 100,000+ people have pirated Arrested Development so far. I guess £6 or a month's free trial is too expensive for them?

It's how they're used to viewing it. It's fucking stupid because it's actually quicker and easier to sign up for the free Netflix trial and stream it in HD.

Yeah, my sister actually went to pirate it and I was like 'why bother? Just get a free Netflix trial'. At first she didn't want to bother but when she saw the comparison in video quality she changed her mind.

I was considering it until I thought I'd try out Netflix and was impressed with the quality. I pirate all my shows, as obviously being in the UK we'll be waiting a year before we can see it otherwise.

Loved the season, thought it was hilarious, but feeling a bit let down by the ending. Feels like the whole season was just chapter one and we're going to have to wait forever to see part two.

Just finished George Snr's episode. Making my way through it very slowly.

That was actually my favourite episode so far.

I'm not a limo driver, I'm a gentlemen beekeeper!

Loved the season, thought it was hilarious, but feeling a bit let down by the ending. Feels like the whole season was just chapter one and we're going to have to wait forever to see part two.

This is how I feel.

She must be punished!

Several evenings in my company should suffice...

There's one thing (well, several things, but one I'm going to ask about now) I'm still curious about...

Does Annyong really appear only in that one brief cameo?

I had no problem with that >_>

I think the middle stretch of episodes and the end stretch were about the same quality. There were a couple I didn't think were great from the last five or so, and a couple from the five before that. The last five had the advantage of everything coming together though.

There's one thing (well, several things, but one I'm going to ask about now) I'm still curious about...

Yeah. At the same time, like I said earlier in this thread, I really don't think it's a coincidence that by the end of season four, both Annyong and Buster have both been arrested. I think he'll have a bigger role in whatever comes next.

And the fact that I'm so confident in "whatever comes next" being an actual thing is why I don't mind the way season 4 ends, though I was definitely a bit disappointed in the lack of the entire cast coming together at the end.

Yeah. At the same time, like I said earlier in this thread, I really don't think it's a coincidence that by the end of season four, both Annyong and Buster have both been arrested. I think he'll have a bigger role in whatever comes next.

And the fact that I'm so confident in "whatever comes next" being an actual thing is why I don't mind the way season 4 ends, though I was definitely a bit disappointed in the lack of the entire cast coming together at the end.

Maeby also got arrested...

Maeby also got arrested...

She did, and better yet she got arrested for the exact same thing Tobias got arrested for earlier in the season.