Arrested Development Returning

Hobo

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Portia's face? Maybe it's because I've seen it in general, but I don't think it looks bad.

Up to the end of Ep. 7:

Plus George Sr. making a joke about it was hilarious.

Gob's episode has been the best so far, but they definitely have all been pretty high quality. Dunno where I saw it suggested, but I hope that someone works out a timeline of where everything fits together. There have been bits where I've been confused trying to work it out, like in Gob's episode, whether Johnny Bark is alive in the same timeline as Lindsay's with the son or not. Gob's has tied together a lot of Michael/Lucille/George's stuff at least.

Also, and not just because more Liza is always good, but Lucille 2 has been brilliant so far. In fact, a lot of the side characters - DeBris, Rebel and Heartfire in particular - have been the highlights for me.

It was jarring in the first episode because I haven't seen her outside of promotional photos since Better Off Ted, but honestly she looks fine once she cuts her hair.

What the hell is with the Showstealer Pro Trial Version watermark I keep seeing.

EDIT: Okay so it's not something burned into my television. People are saying that it's a joke that shows up in flashbacks.. but it shows up in some scenes that AREN'T flashbacks.

Going to agree with Kats that episode seven is the best yet. It's also the longest, which is amazing because it doesn't feel 35 minutes long.

EDIT: Showstealer Pro is a joke. It only shows up on flashbacks from the original series and the idea is that Netflix is too cheap to spring for the rights for them (they're not) so they're just using a video editing program to lift them from the DVDs.

I already can't remember what episode this was in but I'll say episode 15 spoilers just to be safe:

I lost my shit at 'hello darkness my old friend' when the Mongolian guy found out there was no money

I'm already gonna watch a couple of the episodes again today. Amazing stuff.

Are you seeing Julie Bowen?

Someone else finds her amazingly attractive. :wub:

Episode 12

George Michael not knowing who Lucille 2 is was almost as good as Maeby and Buster having never had a conversation until the finale.

• Like 1

Watched the first three episodes with a group of people today. The first one was a bit of a shocking change of pace, but was OK. The second was deplorable, and the third was a step in the right direction.

I was really worried after the first two, but hopefully business starts to pick up again.