Arrested Development Returning

Hobo

Just curious, since I've suddenly become a huge Parenthood on NBC fan, what are the odds/anything said yet about whether or not Ann Veal returns in some capacity?

Mae Whitman was confirmed to be in a while ago.

Holy shit, Alia Shawkat barely looks like the same person.

...do you know how aging works?

No, enlighten me!

But seriously, everyone else looks nearly exactly the same. Even Michael Cera. Alia Shawkat's the only one that looks radically different. I think it's mostly the hairstyle that's throwing me.

EW just posted the cut scene from season four that they showed to critics at some earlier TV upfront or other. It's fabulous. Also there's what I think is probably a spoiler for at least one thing that's happened to one of the characters, so if you don't want any spoilers whatsoever don't watch it.
  • Like 1

Been watching a lot of Season 3 - which is a bit of a sore spot for me because I never really enjoyed anything to do with Rita but I'm very quickly warming to that. Instead I found myself a bit annoyed with the earlier stuff to do with Maggie. At the same time - man.. I now realize how well written that whole Rita thing was. I'm sure some people caught on and I certainly had my suspicions leading up to the reveal but.. I never knew for certain what the deal was until the reveal.

EW just posted the cut scene from season four that they showed to critics at some earlier TV upfront or other. It's fabulous. Also there's what I think is probably a spoiler for at least one thing that's happened to one of the characters, so if you don't want any spoilers whatsoever don't watch it.

I saw that clip earlier.. I'm just wondering, is the implication that:

Lucille is now being ankle monitor'd?

I only saw it once and at work, I can't watch 'er again.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I hung around the area of the premiere in London, but well before the stars started showing up. They'd Tweeted that the Banana Stand would be in Leicester Square, but it ended up being right next to the premiere, making the queue for it enormous and unwieldy. I think I hung about for nearly half an hour, and a grand total of five people got to have their photo taken in it. And they took a good ten minute break from letting people in so that they could roll out the red (well, orange) carpet.

I kind of wish I'd gone back later to check out the premiere itself, but in terms of crowd control and organisation it was pretty dismal, and the weather was awful.

Here's a photo of the banana stand;

428532_10152995603740001_2064778737_n.jp