Arrested Development Returning

Hobo

It's the episode order - but it's all for a reason. I'm personally saddened by the lack of Buster so far but the amount of Tobias is surprisingly amazing.

A lot of people are throwing this entire thing out under the bus after a few episodes.. but honestly, it's a big picture thing. AD always has been and always will be.

I figured as much, looking at the feature order on Wiki, but it's just tedious watching George's episodes. I would watch an episode of just Annyong saying his name over watching him. He was fine when he was a bit part in jail and hiding in the attic, but episodes dedicated to him just do nothing for me

I was racking my brain over why I recognized the guy who was playing Josh Abrahamson (the level headed one) and after an extensive search I found out it was Frederick, Frasier's son!

• Like 1

Finished it. Seriously lacked on Buster. I like the way they did the single character episodes, but it definitely highlighted some of the weakness' of certain characters and made it obvious that the show is much better with a focus on a few characters. I kind of really wish they'd let the whole film thing go and just do another season instead, this time more like the original season.

You can totally tell this is going to be even better to watch the second time around than the first seasons.

Finished it. I thought the series was great. Really funny, all sorts of callbacks, just as good as the original three seasons. However I found it disappointing how...

Certain characters, especially Tobias and Lindsay in the final few episodes, disappear. If budget restraints are the issue, why is Isla Fisher practically in every episode?

I also wish they would do season 5 instead. I don't see how Arrested Development, which is based on long term callbacks, can work as a film - unless they only reference to past seasons (and they did a lot of them in season 4).

Definitely worth the wait though.

Finished it. I thought the series was great. Really funny, all sorts of callbacks, just as good as the original three seasons. However I found it disappointing how...

Certain characters, especially Tobias and Lindsay in the final few episodes, disappear. If budget restraints are the issue, why is Isla Fisher practically in every episode?

I also wish they would do season 5 instead. I don't see how Arrested Development, which is based on long term callbacks, can work as a film - unless they only reference to past seasons (and they did a lot of them in season 4).

Definitely worth the wait though.

Yeah, I'd much rather have a Season 5 and then call it quits than a 2 hour film that wouldn't be able to give each character the time to shine that they really deserve. I guess a film's better than nothing, but if there was a choice between a season and a film, I'd waaaay rather the season.

Watched the first three episodes last night and didn't get to watch anymore today. The lady also had to work night shift, but wants me to wait so she can watch them with me. THIS IS KILLING ME!

I also was taken back by how much Lindsay's appearance has changed.

Watched the first three episodes last night and didn't get to watch anymore today. The lady also had to work night shift, but wants me to wait so she can watch them with me. THIS IS KILLING ME!

I also was taken back by how much Lindsay's appearance has changed.

It's weirdly a lot less obvious when she has a different haircut.

Finally finished it. Really good although there were lulls at parts. I wish we had gotten more Buster and especially more Maeby though.

I'd probably rank the individual stories in this order; GOB > Lindsay > Maeby > George Michael > Lucille > Buster > Tobias > Michael > George/Oscar (I liked their first episode but the second one is probably behind only the first one in terms of episodes I didn't love). GOB's was the funniest, and Lindsay's probably does the best of capturing what I think the point of season four is.

Tobias' first episode was great but his second one didn't work nearly as well for whatever reason.

Also, I was quite surprised and almost impressed at the fact that;

Franklin didn't show up once, and Annyong only appeared for five seconds. I hope both are in the movie. Buster should definitely encounter Annyong in prison.

Ruki;

In-character, GOB's genetics and the fall from grace that stereotypical TV jocks often suffer from.

Out of character, a bald cap and a wig. Not sure how much of the weight is actually his and how much is a fat suit, but I think some of it is a fat suit.

• Like 1

Ruki;

In-character, GOB's genetics and the fall from grace that stereotypical TV jocks often suffer from.

Out of character, a bald cap and a wig. Not sure how much of the weight is actually his and how much is a fat suit, but I think some of it is a fat suit.

I don't remember GOB's bad genetics, but that explains it. Thanks

:D