General Gaming Thread

TKz

29 minutes ago, Interim Apsham said:

Unless you've been consistently retro gaming, no one is ready for going back to Mega Man. Especially when the first one is especially brutal, feature wise.

Do you suggest playing one of the other ones first rather than chronological? 

Woops, forgot to post this here.

They made the two Force Unleashed games backwards compatible on Xbox One today. Between that and the announcement of Respawn making a new Star Wars game, maybe my hope for a third game in the series will pay off. Not that I'm saying Respawn will make it, more that they're hopefully more open to making stuff that isn't just mobile and Lego now. You know, in contrast to when Disney got the license and was like "So long LucasArts and 1313."

Totally going to replay II now. Helps that you can beat it in an afternoon. Well, it didn't help it around release time. :shifty: Still, force pushing storm troopers and Ewoks will never get old.

Yeah, I'll pass for now. I've got a lot of online only games, but I don't think I've ever paid more than 30$ for them. It'll drop in price eventually. 

Persona 5, releasing in Japan on September 15th. Releasing two weeks before Final Fantasy XV.

Shots. Fired. 

(Really hoping we in the west don't have to wait too long for P5)

• Like 1

Is it weird that following the Platinum demo I'm way more likely to get Persona 5 than FFXV? Seriously that demo has put me off something awful.

Also, is it just me, or is hair this generation just terrible? Every single game I play this gen has hair that looks plastic. I mean, hair has never looked particularly great in games, but this gen it seems very very noticeable.

• Like 1