TKz

General Gaming Thread

Cymbols    2,324

I never played it yknow. Didn’t exactly hear good things.

Bobfoc    4,069
17 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

Not being a fan of traditional racers all that much, are there any good Mario Kart-style racers on Steam?

F1 Race Stars is OK. I've also heard good things about BlazeRush.

If you're not strictly looking at racing games, Driver: San Francisco is a surprisingly great driving game. There's a good amount of variety, and the story's stupid in a fun sort of way.

OctoberRaven    4,588

I'm already an unstoppable killing machine in Divinity 2 and now quest givers are giving me skill points like they're Oprah in her last season. If my character gets any more powerful she'll be able to kill enemies in other games.

• Thanks 1

Jasonmufc    5,202
14 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

F1 Race Stars is OK. I've also heard good things about BlazeRush.

If you're not strictly looking at racing games, Driver: San Francisco is a surprisingly great driving game. There's a good amount of variety, and the story's stupid in a fun sort of way.

Being a guy in a coma who can use his mind to possess vehicles at will to stop crime and track down the bad guy.

Stupid is an understatement 😂

But it's fun tho to find flexible ways to stop crooks. Like zipping between cara and then possessing a fire truck and t-boning the everloving crap out of a getaway vehicle.

KingofHarts_OH    102
5 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

Being a guy in a coma who can use his mind to possess vehicles at will to stop crime and track down the bad guy.

Stupid is an understatement 😂

But it's fun tho to find flexible ways to stop crooks. Like zipping between cara and then possessing a fire truck and t-boning the everloving crap out of a getaway vehicle.

Before discovering the glorious GTA series at a friend's house who had GTA III, Driver and Driver 2 were my go-to games. San Francisco is the only Driver game I haven't played.

CrOwentia    4,306
5 hours ago, KingofHarts_OH said:

Before discovering the glorious GTA series at a friend's house who had GTA III, Driver and Driver 2 were my go-to games. San Francisco is the only Driver game I haven't played.

San Francisco is pretty good, yeah. I haven't played much of it but the little I did play, I enjoyed. But then again, I also enjoyed Driv3r so maybe my opinions are worthless...

• Haha 1