Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

v1nI696.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone give any thought on who they'd like to see play the new Batman Villains?

I thought Bryan Cranston would be an awesome Mr Freeze

Also for some reason if they are going for an older Batman i was thinking Johnny Depp as Joker and Helena Bonham Carter as Harley Quinn (that one would require some make up lots of make up) they have awesome chemistry and when i picture older Batman i picture older Joker and Harley Quinn. I don't think Depp could pull off a dark Joker like Heath Ledger but i think he could put his own twist on it and make it great anyways

I've got mine pre-ordered with Mrs. TKz for the first showing we can get on Thursday! I also have the day off because why not!

Everything I've heard thus far has been positive, so I'm super psyched!

I'm not working next Thursday! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I am going to try and figure out what the best theater to see it that night is. I can't really imagine it's going to be the one closest to me, but on the other hand do I really want to take the light rail downtown? IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.

Where do you guys consider to be the best seat in a cinema? For me it's always middle seats of the last row. It's the shortest row, and you're not sitting directly next to any exits.

Either way, that's where my girlfriend and I are sitting. Can't wait!

Same, middle seats in the back row. Certain cinemas are different, though. For example, there's three around my area that I can reasonably go to. At some, it's actually better to sit a few seats down from the back, as there's a bunch of leg room where the premium seats used to separate from the regular ones. (they still have the same seating, just got rid of the prices for better seats)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm a geometric center guy too, though usually I'll actually end up being off to the side a little where it's not as crowded.

Batman vs Superman cape and cowl.

2hFW4OZ.jpg

Someone then put this together

23HoMRX.jpg