Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

No, it's a separate character from the Thor we know as the article I posted mentions that "she models herself after Thor because he saved her life" which implies it won't just be Thor in a different body.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense to release info on The View because it targets the demographic they want by making Thor a woman but they need to be less vague about the news. I imagine more concrete info will be presented at Comic-Con this weekend but if that is the case, either do it all today or wait until then.

All the sites I saw seemed to imply the opposite, but either way, the least we can say is that Marvel apparently sucks at advertising this stuff.

She'll take up the name but it's going to be a different person. Edited by livid

It wouldn't work like that with Sif, she's an Asgardian. Thor's body is actually a human mans (Donald Blake) that he kind of... possessed. So in theory, it's just going to be Thor. But with boobs and a vagina.

And Thor becomes unworthy all the time. It's like his favorite thing to do.

On the plus side, last time this happened, we got Beta Ray Bill.

What? I thought Donald Blake was his human alias or something. My whole concept of comic Thor is like super wrong :( Am I just thinking of a different comic version?

Also, all I know of Beta Ray Bill is from the cartoon. He was bad ass there, though.

Are you guys sure this isn't gonna' be for some part of a Sif movie spinoff? Like to boost comic sales or something?

It wouldn't work like that with Sif, she's an Asgardian. Thor's body is actually a human mans (Donald Blake) that he kind of... possessed. So in theory, it's just going to be Thor. But with boobs and a vagina.

And Thor becomes unworthy all the time. It's like his favorite thing to do.

On the plus side, last time this happened, we got Beta Ray Bill.

What? I thought Donald Blake was his human alias or something. My whole concept of comic Thor is like super wrong :( Am I just thinking of a different comic version?

Also, all I know of Beta Ray Bill is from the cartoon. He was bad ass there, though.

Are you guys sure this isn't gonna' be for some part of a Sif movie spinoff? Like to boost comic sales or something?

I would assume they'd have already said it was Sif if that were the case.

I imagine Lady Thor will be like Superior Spider-Man . 30 issues or so with crossovers then they bring back actual Thor.

LL, you need to tell me if it's good, asap. You don't understand how important it is that I know.

I saw it.

You wanna know what I think?

WELL, TOO BAD! CAUSE I'M EMBARGOED FROM EXPRESSING MY OPINION ON THE INTERNETS TILL AUGUST 1ST! MWAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 8

Any chance they'll sell the rights back to Marvel after this bombs?

LL, you need to tell me if it's good, asap. You don't understand how important it is that I know.

I saw it.

You wanna know what I think?

WELL, TOO BAD! CAUSE I'M EMBARGOED FROM EXPRESSING MY OPINION ON THE INTERNETS TILL AUGUST 1ST! MWAHAHAHAHA!

It is released on July 31st in the UK, so a Brit EWBer could watch it and give an opinion first ;-)