Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the first episode of The Flash leaked. Haven't watched it yet but everyone says its really good

IMAX theaters across America will be showing 17 minutes of Guardians of the Galaxy on Monday, July 7th at 7:00PM

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/27/guardians-of-the-galaxy-17-minute-preview-to-screen-in-150-imax-theaters

And I'll be in class :(

Yeah, I never understood wanting to see part of a movie as like a sneak peak. It'd just kill me that I won't get to see the rest of it.

I think the Spider Man movie that came out this year did that, right? A five minute sneak peak or something?

a 5 minute sneak peek isn't too bad IMO

17 minutes is too much

• Like 1

Why would anyone need to see the first 17 minutes of a movie that comes out 3 weeks later?

Wish I wouldn't have clicked on that Avengers spoiler... looks awesome though.

Yeah, I never understood wanting to see part of a movie as like a sneak peak. It'd just kill me that I won't get to see the rest of it.

I think the Spider Man movie that came out this year did that, right? A five minute sneak peak or something?

I don't about Spider-Man, but Captain America: The Winter Soldier got the same treatment. They showed the vast majority of the opening scene on the boat before the 300 sequel. Needless to say, the Cap clip was the best part of the evening.

Does Constantine smoke in the comics currently? I finished Forever Evil last week and don't recall seeing him smoking at all. Not even when he was relaxing in a bath.

Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack:

1. Blue Swede - 'Hooked on a Feeling'
  2. Raspberries - 'Go All the Way'
  3. Norman Greenbaum - 'Spirit in the Sky'
  4. David Bowie - 'Moonage Daydream'
  5. Elvin Bishop - 'Fooled Around and Fell in Love'
  6. 10Cc - 'I'm Not in Love'
  7. Jackson 5 - 'I Want You Back'
  8. Redbone - 'Come and Get Your Love'
  9. The Runaways - 'Cherry Bomb'
  10. Rupert Holmes - 'Escape (The Pina Colada Song)'
  11. The Five Stairsteps - 'O-O-H Child'
  12. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'

movies-guardians-of-the-galaxy-soundtrac

• Like 4

Does Constantine smoke in the comics currently? I finished Forever Evil last week and don't recall seeing him smoking at all. Not even when he was relaxing in a bath.

I've not read the comics in years, but it was always a fairly significant part of his character that he was a chain-smoker. Apparently the people behind the TV series have said they'll try and incorporate it as much as they can without actually showing it, so I imagine there'll be lots of him coughing and ashtrays with smoke drifting out of them, without ever explicitly showing him smoking a cigarette...