Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's hard to question the guy that created it but how does that work? Wouldn't them involving Cable in Apocalypse mean they could spin off from that and expand the universe?

Aaaaaaaand a third director pulls out of Ant-Man, allegedly.

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/06/ant-man-loses-yet-another-director/

Yeah there's differing reports that say he was never offered the job so he probably just pulled his name from contention. Still, that's not exactly a good thing either. Edited by livid

I guess it's hard to question the guy that created it but how does that work? Wouldn't them involving Cable in Apocalypse mean they could spin off from that and expand the universe?

The time table for the X-Force movies, which had previously been rumored to be in the pipeline after Days of Future Past will now be pushed back. It is totally possible that it will be as a spinoff to this movie but for now the extra step of Apocalypse has changed the original plans.

Saw Days of Future Past today. Pretty good, not sure where it being on par with Avengers or Cap 2 is coming from beyond people who really love the X-Men franchise. Very surprised at how much I enjoyed Quicksilver.

• Like 3

So far it's really just the one director dropping out, followed by three guys who had other things to do. I don't think anyone's actually dropped out other than Wright.

Adam McKay was confirmed to direct, then he dropped out at the 11th hour.

So... Jared Leto is rumoured to be being lined up to play Doctor Strange.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.