Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Why would anyone need to see the first 17 minutes of a movie that comes out 3 weeks later?

Wish I wouldn't have clicked on that Avengers spoiler... looks awesome though.

I hope you didn't watch that Agents of SHIELD/Marvel Universe special they showed on ABC a few months ago. That's where the concept art is from.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno..it says "Get your tickets now at Fandango"....I kept tweeting WWEFandango about giving me tickets and he just blocked me...

• Like 1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/11/lucy-griffiths-leaving-constantine-different-dc-comics-character-replacing-her

Lucy Griffiths (True Blood) is leaving NBC's DC/Vertigo Hellblazer adaptation, Constantine, due to a reported change in the creative direction of the show.

Griffiths was playing the female lead on the series, Liv, opposite Matt Ryan's exorcist/occult expert John Constantine. Liv, after finding out that she's become the target of a demon, also discovers that she has ability to see the supernatural world among us.

Griffiths is leaving the show early on, but according to THR, the producers won't be recasting her role. They will instead write the character out. Liv will then be replaced by the Hellblazer comic character Zed - a foil for the show's title character who becomes his right-hand woman. Zed will appear in an early episode of the series, with additional characters from Hellblazer and the occult DC universe to come later. No one has been cast as Zed yet.

Don't know if this is the right place to put it but I just watched Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2... if that's the Batman-Superman fight we're getting then fucking yaldy!!

Disney revealed Big Hero 6 lineup pictures, as well as voice actors:

Scott Adsit as Baymax

big-hero-6-character-rollout-baymax.jpg

TJ Miller as Fred

big-hero-6-character-rollout-fred.jpg

Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago

big-hero-6-character-rollout-go_go_tomag

Ryan Potter as Hiro

big-hero-6-character-rollout-hiro.jpg

Genesis Rodriguez as Honey Lemon

big-hero-6-character-rollout-honey_lemon

Damon Wayans Jr as Wasabi

big-hero-6-character-rollout-wasabi.jpg

There's also a new TV spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LKgsgK678

I'll post the news when I know what it is exactly.

The only information released has been that a woman will now wield Thor's hammer because he's "no longer worthy". I don't know if this for the cinematic universe(though there's a recent set photo of him wielding it in Age of Ultron so...) or the comics one.

https://twitter.com/theviewtv/status/489063283811311617

It's comics. Thor is no longer worthy, so a lady (a white lady, if you were confused, as it seemed like it was a black woman at first) picks up the hammer and becomes the new Thor. Nothing to do with the films.

Really kind of bullshit considering how fucking great Thor: God of Thunder has been lately. Also kind of pointless, as that series makes a point of showing future Thor being Old Man Thor. Between this and replacing Steve Rogers as Captain America, it's almost like Marvel is trying to differentiate themselves from the films.

It wouldn't work like that with Sif, she's an Asgardian. Thor's body is actually a human mans (Donald Blake) that he kind of... possessed. So in theory, it's just going to be Thor. But with boobs and a vagina.

And Thor becomes unworthy all the time. It's like his favorite thing to do.

On the plus side, last time this happened, we got Beta Ray Bill.