Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season **SPOILERS**

MalaCloudy Black

Juice is one I've been expecting to buy it for awhile now. Tig I couldn't stand a few seasons ago, but the last half of last season and the start of this season has built him back up really well.

Chibbs is someone who I wouldn't be surprised to see killed off "for the good of the club", which I'd hate since I love Chibbs

Comically OTT evil! Peter Weller! Kim Dickens' butt! Bobby's red pencil! Montages!!

Peter Weller's o-face! :(N):

Peter Weller's knife skills! :w00t:

Clay continues to stay alive! :rolleyes:

Donal Logue is a BAD GUY! you know this because he murders prostitutes and forges evidence and is a drug addict and he probably kicks puppies for good measure. He's BAD!

Didn't like this episode very much. Highlights: Peter Weller! Everything else: meh! Next week's looks to be much better, however.

Well, this season is still immensely depressing, but the last few episodes have been quite a bit better.

I really did not see Torric's death coming, but it's great that Otto finally got some kind of revenge. And god damn it, Clay earned a little bit of redemption for helping him too.

Daaaaaaaaamn.

Better episode this week. Way better than last week, I feel.

Torric's death continues the trend of offing the big bad midway through the season. I'm going to miss Donal Logue's acting, but not Lee Torric's over the top villainy. "I did not see that coming" was a great line, though.

I'm assuming the idea behind killing the Aryans with KG9s is to implicate them in the sale of the weapons on the street and get the DA to look away from the club, but killing them and dumping the KG9s on them seems to wrap things up a bit too neatly. Expect some form of blowback.

Filthy Phil and V-Lin dying brings the club down to, what, 5 members? Wasn't V-Lin still a prospect? I had literally just said to GoGo on Facebook that V-Lin would be the last person standing at the end of the series. Sorry, V-Lin. :(

Also, hey, Robert Patrick!

And uncomfortable racism!

I was amused that Roosevelt twigged on that Torric's not quite right faster than the freaking district attorney.

First episode of the season I've liked.

Thank

fuck Lee Torric's dead. What a waste of Donal Logue and at least his complete and total incompetence and cartoonishness was lampshaded and it turned out he pretty much sucked at what he was trying to do. Maybe now Not Claudette can be the actual Hero Antagonist this show desperately needs.

Enjoyed seeing Darby back. Hope that's the end of it because if he does come back it'll probably be via his wife being killed by some skinhead and god, enough.

Poor Phil. I have no clue what he brought to the table to get patched in in the first place other than being a big huggable teddy bear.

• Like 2

Poor Filthy Phil...I've liked him since he was introduced as a prospect a few seasons ago.

Bringing back white supremacists, it would've been great had Rollins survived a few seasons ago. Finding out the leader of the group who attacked Uncer was Westin would've been great

This episode is the closest we'll get to a Terminator vs Robocop scene probably :(

HOLY FUCK OTTO! When I saw Otto was given a pen, I was expecting some insane shit from Otto and killing himself. I was not expecting him to shank Torric, slit his throat then get shot to death. I must've missed the scene when Clay gave Otto the shank

Torric highlights something thats been pissing me off about the series. Aside from Stahl in the first few seasons, we haven't gotten a Big Bad who lasted more then one season. You might be able to argue the Real IRA members, but they've been more in the background aside from one season. Its hard to get a "Hell yea! Finally killed!" like you got when Stahl was killed, when you have nothing really invested in them as a villian...

• Like 1

I must've missed the scene when Clay gave Otto the shank

It's when Torric had Clay visit Otto. Clay leaned down to hug Otto and then promptly slipped him the shiv in the middle of it.

Lee Torric was seriously dumb, man.

Reason for the sudden departure of...

Lee Toric.

"Logue, whos contracted to be a series regular in season 2 of Historys Vikings, had to leave much sooner than anticipated to begin shooting that show in Ireland in June. Donal felt awful, Sutter says. We had set up this season-long arc for this character, and suddenly I didnt have the actor. Its just sort of the nature of the business, and so, what I always try to do when that stuff happens is say, Okay, how do I turn a negative into a positive? Thats happened to us before where we lost actors and had to make changes, and ultimately, we managed to do it fairly seamlessly and sometimes it even works to the benefit of the show. In Season 3, we couldnt make a deal with the actor who played David Hale [Tyler Sheridan], so that character ended up going away, and what we were able to do is put a lot of that onto Unser [Dayton Callie], and thats really what blew up that character. Im so glad I was able to do that because hes become such an integral part of the show.